• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationTransylvania Romania

Posted 01 October 2019 - 10:15 PM

seelogo2.png

Injustice-PPV-Banner2.png

65592040-10157582330012558-9173946347781

LIve From Ground Zero Manhattan New York October 2nd.

And Now Shrouded Enigma Entertainment

Presents 

coollogo-com-141021229.png

Preshow!!!!!

Your Betrayal by Bullet For My Valentine blasts over the PA systems As Pyros go off around Ground Zero Manhattan. With thousands of screaming fans rocking out to the theme of the show. The cameras then pan down to ringside as Val and Matt Valour are the voices of SEE and they begin to speak while the crowd is still amped!!!!

Val Valour

SEE has set a new personal attendance record for a show. Our Owner Jennifer Enigma was ecstatic at the outcome. SEE has almost quadrupled the amount of fans it has ever had and support for the victims of 9/11/2001/ All shows Proceeds will be donated to The New World Trade Center. SEE’s Attendance Record is 67,675 people packed around the streets of Manhattan and around ring side. We will hear from Jennifer Enigma later on tonight. 

Matt Valour

A lot of families around the world paid the ultimate price by just showing up to work. And now we give back to those who have perished in this heinous act of terroism. We salute to those men and women who also paid with their lives to save others. We commend you. On this day you made america more stronger as a whole being and we stood united. Divided we fall United we stand.  Now if you would please stand for a ten bell salute for all the victims of 9-11 Tragedy.

All the fans around the ring and military vets who attended the show stand  up and put their hands over their hearts.  As The ten bell salute happens as the ten bell salute is going on cameras pan around the crowd as people with tears streaming down their face  can be seen. 

Ding

Ding 

Ding 

Ding 

Ding 

Ding

Ding 

Ding

Ding 

Ding

Val Valour

You may be seated.

The crowd erupts in Cheers and begins cheering USA USA USA!!!!!

Val Valour 

We have a  lot of action for you in store tonight and we are ready to kick off the night. With Some MaTriX Pre-Show action. We have two blockbuster matches for you tonight. The Return of Lexi Havoc plus a newcomer in M’alice in The MaTriX Main Event .

Matt Valour

In our opener it will be seeing Frostbite and AJ Flair take KO and Sami Zayn. Now let's get the show on the world let's go down to ringside.

Cameras fade down to ringside to begin The Nights Action!!

Injustice2e.gif

"FIGHT" plays loud and clear to the crowd and while both men appear on stage at the same time their emotions couldn't be any more different. Kevin walks to the ring like a cool and composed prizefighter and may give a quick taunt to his opponents or the crowd before he enters the ring but that's mellow compared to Sami who bounces and skips alongside Kevin in rhythm and step to the music with an obnoxious smile and is happy to gesture and taunt to the crowd and the opponents in the ring to accompany Kevin.

Ayumi 

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first The Team of Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens KO-Zayn!!!!!

walk this way hits aj walks out pauses then sprints down to the ring a la warrior . he then backflips into the ring

Ayumi

And their opponents introducing first from Arkadelphia Arkansas  AJ FLARE!!!!!!

Frostbite Slowly finds his way around from AJ  and then comes in the ring.

Ayumi 

And his tag team partner FROSTBITE!!!!!!!

The referee signals for the bell and the start of the match.

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Val Valour

AJ  and KO begin the match for their teams.  AJ and Ko stare each other down before KO slaps AJ across the face and then AJ nails KO with a quick standing drop kick. KO then gets up and then gets  a serious look on his face and then gets up and kicks AJ to the gut and then throws him to the outside Sami Zayn then  nails a quick Helluva Kick into the side of AJS  skull AJ is busted open  on the back of his head. He falls right down and is hurt. It looks like he is hurt. EMTs come  check on On AJ as KO Looks on in satisfaction. Frostbite comes in and then nails a clothesline on KO  and then nails a death valley driver. He then goes for the quick cover and the referee counts.

No Kick Out by KO.

Matt Valour

Frostbite  gets up and waits for KO to get up and charges him KO then nails a drop toe hold on  Frostbite and then KO makes the tag to Zayn and Zayn waits for Frostbite to get up and then nails a tornado ddt  on Frostbite. Zayn then goes to the top rope and then nails a thunderous frog splash on Frostbite. He then goes to the top rope again and then nails another. Then Zayn goes up to the top rope once again.  Frostbite then goes to the  top rope and then nails a super plex on Zayn but Zayn rolls through and has Frostbite in a pinning predicament and then the referee counts.

No Kick Out by Frostbite!!!!

Val Valour 

Zayn then tags in KO.  As Frostbite gets up and then  ducks when Ko goes for a clothesline. Frostbite ducks and then nails a clothesline of his own.  He then ran over to Zayn and punches him which catches him by surprise and then Zayn goes crashing to the outside canvas and then  KO nails Frostbite to the back with a clubbing blow and then  Frostbite lands near Owens  corner in  a seated position. KO then nails a running senton to Frostbite into the corner and then  Frostbite slowly gets up. KO sends him to the ropes and then POP UP POWERBOMB and KO goes for the cover and the referee counts.

No kick Out by Frostbite!!!!!

Matt Valour 

KO cannot believe it. He is arguing with the ref. Frostbite is trying to regain composure and pulls himself up in his corner and desperately needs to make a tag. AJ was taken to the back. Zayn tags himself in and then charges Frostbite and goes for the Helluva Kick but Frostbite sways out of the way and nails the quick SNOW STORM and  he then goes for the cover the referee quickly counts.  KO  isn’t even paying attention.  As Aj is coming back to through the crowd KO then goes into the crowd and starts fighting AJ. 

3!

Ding Ding  Ding!!!!

Frostbites music blasts over the Pa systems as some fans erupt in cheers and others boo. Frostbite slips out of the ring and then celebrates the victory as AJ breaks away from KO  and looking on in laughing while pointing at the ring while KO Looks on in disgust.

Ayumi

Here are your winners Frostbite and AJ Flare!!!!

Val Valour 

What a match. This match could have gone both ways.  Frostbite came in clutch when he really needed to.

Matt Valour

He shouldn’t have won because of AJ Flare distracting KO is why  he won.

Val Valour

That maybe true but a win is a win and AJ made sure his team won in the end. We will have updates on AJ’s injury a little later in the evening. 

Matt Valour

Sami looking on in disgust. KO is irate. This may not be over.  We will take a quick break folks stay right with us!!!!

Cameras fade to commercial break.

Demon_Witch_Banner_New.png

#2 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 10:20 PM

Matt Valour: “Injustice 2 continues on as we have had an exciting night so far.”

Val Valour: “That’s an understatement, Matt.”

Suddenly, “Heart Afire” by Prophets of Rage hits and the video package starts playing for Pantheon member, Mike Phoenix. Orange and red lights flash across the arena and the crowd goes wild for the very thought of seeing him tonight.

Matt Valour: “It’s Mike Phoenix!”

Val Valour: “He’s been gone for months now. I can’t believe that he’s making his big return here tonight at Injustice 2!”

Just as sudden as his music had hit, the music stops playing and the lights go back to normal and the video package ends. The crowd and everyone in the arena seems confused, but then the lights go out and the entire arena is covered in darkness.

“The Ringmaster” by Korn hits and a red spotlight focuses in on the entrance area and after a few tense moments, the figure of a man walks out from the guerrilla position and stands in the red spotlight with his head down. He’s wearing a black leather jacket and a terrifying mask that covers his entire face.

As he stands there, the video screen above him flashes the words “Behold… Penance” in blood red letters. He then raises his head and he slowly makes his way down to the ring and the red spotlight stays on top of him while everything else is shrouded in darkness.

Matt Valour: “Who is that ghoulish looking bastard?! That couldn’t be!”

Val Valour: “I don’t know, Matt… If that really is Mike Phoenix under that mask, he’s no longer the man we used to know.”

As the man makes his way into the ring, he grabs a mic from the ringside area and stands in the middle of the ring. He then sits down Indian-style in the ring and the red spotlight stays on him and the lights stay off. The crowd starts to chant “Phoenix”, but he just shakes his head and smacks himself in the head with the mic.

“First of all, you can stop chanting that god damn name because your golden boy Mike Phoenix… He.. Is… DEAD AND BURIED! HA-HA-HA!”

He laughs sadistically as he continues to speak.

“I should know, because I’m the man who murdered him. I was the one who cut his motherfucking throat… It was easy too. One blade, from ear to ear…

He smiles deviously thinking back to his apparent “murder” of Mike Phoenix.

“The only thing left after that is what you see before you today… I… AM… PENANCE!”

The crowd starts to boo him heavily as they miss the Mike Phoenix of old… Not this sadistic psycho taking his place on the mantle.

Penance: “You want to know why Mike Phoenix had to die? Because he was weak. He was being used… He was raped. Raped of his dignity. Skinned alive by the people he had brought into his life. He wanted nothing more than to be loved by someone… To experience that feeling… He looked to friends for acceptance but received none… In the end, he stood alone. He had no allies… No friends… He had to be put down, and I was happy to be the one to do it. A former SEE Adrenaline Champion… A so-called storybook career… Burned down until all that was left was embers and ashes....”

Penance: “I, on the other hand, don’t share his weaknesses. I have extinguished the fire that was Mike Phoenix and all that’s left of him now is me: Penance. And I am here to issue a warning to all of you here in SEE. You better stop being so god damn complacent, because I am here now to fuck shit up and hurt people. Simple as that. Now that I’m no longer held back by the shackles of morality and the so-called “friends” and “allies” of my past, I will reach new heights and my fate will be overwhelming glory… Over and over again. This is the Era of Penance. Shrouded Enigma Entertainment… It’s time for me to rape you of YOUR values like I was raped of mine. Now doesn’t THAT sound like a fun time? HA-HA!

With that, the red spotlight started to flicker and then it was turned off, leaving the arena in total darkness with no lights whatsoever. Moments later, the lights came back on and the man simply known as “Penance” was gone from the ring and was nowhere to be found. He had laid down a warning to everyone in SEE… And made it clear what it intentions were

The Cameras Then Fade to ringside for the next match  to start.

#3 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:20 AM

Injustice2k.gif

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Her song plays as she walks in front of the curtains in front of all the fans. Mixed reactions are given by the fans as she just smirks and rolls her eyes as she begins to walk down the ramp toward the ring. When she reaches the ring she hops onto the side of the ring sitting as she flips off a fan then laughs at their reactions. She lies down and rolls under the rope and quickly pulls herself up into her corner. 

Ayumi

The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Chicago Illinois M’alice!!!!!

All goes dark in the arena then you see the words THE VILLAIN MARTY SCURLL appear on the titantron as One True Villain begins to play and Marty Scurll's infamous laugh sounds through the arena the lights turn on again and you see Marty standing at the top of the entrance ramp. He is wearing his infamous steampunk dr death mask, his fur trench coat, his steampunk top hat and holding his umbrella open twirling it while it's open so you can see his logo. Marty closes his umbrella and puts it over his shoulder and begins walking to the ring. As he gets to the ring he gets inside and takes off his mask and trench coat, stands in the middle and laughs waiting for his opponent. 

Ayumi 

And her opponent from Cambridge England “The Villain” Marty Scuril!!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!

Val Valour

Marty and Malice go to the center of the ring and then stare each other down. Marty then starts acting like a lunatic laughing and scalding Malice she does not look impressed. Malice then nails a right and left on Marty which knocks the smile right of his face and then the two begin exchanging rights and lefts between each other. Malice then gets the upper hand and then bounces Marty of the ropes  and then Malice goes for a standing drop kick and nails it right on the mark. Marty falls to the floor and instantly kips up. Marty then grabs Malice and nails a scoop slam on her and then runs and nails a running leg drop.  Marty panders to the crowd then turns around to see that Malice has kipped up.  Marty charges Malice and then Malice nails a knee to the gut . She then jumps on Marty’s back and gets a headlock on him. It looks like Marty is gonna fade right here right now. Marty down to one knee.  Marty lets go of the hold and then nails a shining wizard  and then goes for the quick cover.

The referee counts

No Kick Out by Marty!!!!!.

Matt Valour 

Malice cannot believe it.  She is irate at the ref. This allows Marty to regain composure and then Malice turns around and nails a thunderous big boot that turns Malice inside out.  Marty waits for Malice to get  up and then bounces off the ropes and nails a perfect bicycle kick to the face. Marty then goes to the second rope and nails an elbow strike across the throat of Malice. He pulls Malice to her feet and then nails a turnbuckle powerbomb. Malice then charges Marty and then gets nailed with a powerslam and then goes for the cover and the referee counts.

No Kickout!!!!! By Malice

Val Valour

Marty cannot believe it , This allows Malice to kip up and then bounce off the ropes and nail a clubbing blow to the back of Marty falls neck first into the ropes.  Malice then nails a belly to back with pin combo and the referee counts.

No Kick Out by Marty!!!

Matt Valour

Malice then is really irate and then starts pointing her fingers and telling the referee it was a three The referee argues back and almost disqualifies for her insubordination. Marty then taps Malice on the shoulders she turns around. Marty goes for a clothesline but Malice ducks and then rolls Marty up with tights and the referee doesn’t see it and then counts.

3!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Nightmare by Halsey blasts over The PA Systems as the crowd erupts in boos. Malice rolls underneath the ring quickly and starts heading up the ramp laughing sadistically at the shocked Marty Scuril. Scuril arguing with the referee. 

Ayumi

Here is your Winner M’alice!!!!!!

Val Valour 

Marty Scuril is frustrated. They both played a night of cats and dogs tonight. Eventually one of them had outsmart one another.

Matt Valour

This will not be the last we see of Marty Scuril. Both had a great effort and this match was pretty split down the middle.

Val Valour 

Yes it was not it is time to get to Injustice II everyone wants to get there as all titles are on the line!!!!

Matt Valour

Your are right we will take a quick commercial break stay right with us Injustice II on its way. 

#4 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:32 AM

AND NOW G-Fuel Presents 

Injustice-PPV-Banner2.pngPyros then go off once again around the arena as the fans are screaming and excited and want more action before long The camera point to Val and Matt Valour. As New Years Day  Come Get Me blasts over The PA Systems the Official Theme for Injustice 2

Val Valour

Welcome back everyone and welcome to our Injustice 2 event glad you all could be here and we hope you enjoyed our Matrix preshow.  Thank Your for watching and all who came out today to this event. 

Matt Valour

Yeah I am ecstatic and so are these fans. They cannot wait for the matches here tonight. All the titles are on the line tonight!!!

Val Valour

I am looking forward to Brian Blades taking on Aiden Dempsey the World Champion. 

Matt Valour 

You know what I am waiting for I am waiting for Lana and Heather to come out here they are so mouth watering. Also Annalisa Stratus. Puppies/

Val Valour

Get a hold of yourself don't let them here you saying that. 

Matt Valour 

Sure whatever people didn't pay money to here us jaw all day lets get on with out first action. 

Cameras then pan down to ring side.

#5 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

Injustice2f.gif

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Walks out on stage and points to the ring before dropping to a knee. The yells out, "There is no one better". Stands up and walks to the ring. After a round of high fives to the fans, slides into the ring and post up in the corner by sitting on the top turnbuckle and staring at the entrance.

Ayumi 

The following contest is scheduled for one fall Introducing first from Fort Lauderdale Florida  Deaven Bennett!!!!!!

: The music hits and out comes a man who is devoid of both fear and pity. He looks down into the ring at his opponent, whomever he or she may be.  

Ayumi

And his opponent from The Wooded Area Jensen Roberts!!!!!

Then Suddenly out of the blue music is heard and then Devin Stone makes his entrance on the ramp he  walks down to the ring  with a referee shirt.  Deaven Bennett doesn’t looked pleased. 

Val Valour 

What is this. Jay Roberts with a quick rollup  and Devin Stone signals for the bell  and then sprints into the ring and then counts really fast

3!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Ayumi

The first fall is awarded to  Jay Roberts!!!

Matt Valour 

Deaven Bennett gets up and then gets ready to hit Devin ducks and he pegs  Jay in the face instead. Devin bounces off the ropes and then nails Deaven Bennett with a spear. Jay with The cover and Devin Stone counts a fast count once again.

3!!

Ding Ding Ding

Ayumi

Jay Roberts is awarded with a second fall therefore the winner of The Match JAY ROBERTS!!!!!

Jay and Devin then start attacking Deaven Bennett  nailing rights and lefts  and then a double powerbomb.  Devin points for  a table. Jay Obliges and brings a table in the ring and then sets it up. They set up Deaven and then put him through the table leaving him lying there out cold.

Val Valour 

What in the world is this Devin Bennett and Jay Roberts were in Cahoots with each other this whole time?

Matt Valour 

I guess only time will tell but it definitely looks like that.

Val Valour

Well congrats Jay for your second win against Deaven Bennett. Jay probably wants to move onto bigger and better things.

Matt Valour 

Like we said only time will tell.  We will take a commercial break.  Next will be our Cartel Championship Match!!!!. 

#6 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:38 PM

Injustice2d.gif

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

The arena goes dark as the opening chords of Honey Cocaine's "Gwola" blasts out of the speakers. Bright neon lights flash out from the ramp, and the words "Jailbait" flash across the screen, as Heather Haze and Lana Enigma  with SEE Cartel Titles around their waists Lana follows suit with the moves  Heather. stride out to a mixed reaction from the gathered crowd. She smiles as her theme music continues to bump out of the P.A. She strikes a seductive pose for a moment, then dances a little to the music, shaking her hips to wolf-whistles from the crowd and smiling, before making her way slowly to the ring. She then sprints the last few feet and baseball slides into the ring, coming up into a quick predatory crouch, her eyes locked on the fans. She then arches her back as she pushes her ample breasts outward and throws her head back in an orgasmic fashion, making the men in the audience shout with cat calls and whistles as the music fades.

Ayumi 

Introducing first The Team of Heather Haze and Lana Enigma They are the current defending  Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Tag Team Champions  THE PANTHEON!!!!!

Blair Vision Blasts over The PA systems as  Paul Blair comes out on Stage following behind him Each holding their respective SEE Championships in The Adrenaline TItle andTransylvanian Title slung over their shoulder.  They go in the ring and hold their titles up in the air as they are booed loudly. They wait in their respective corner. 

Ayumi

And their opponents First he is The SEE Adrenaline Champion ISRAEL STEELE  and his TAG TEAM Partner The SEE  Transylvanian Champion!!!! PAUL BLAIR and together they form #BroCode!!!!

Val Valour 

Our Cartel Champions are wearing a nice set of matching Pink Outfits with Handcuffs on the side of them I wonder if they actually work?

Matt Valour 

Hopefully they don’t but who knows I am excited for this match up lets get it underway. 

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Val Valour 

Lana will start off with Pantheon and Paul Blair will start off with BroCode.  Lana and Blair walk up to each other and start muttering words at each other. Lana then bitch slaps  Blair. Who then runs like a coward and in the process Israel Steele is tagged in the big man. Lana backs up a bit and then bounces off the ropes and then tries to drop kick Steele to the knee and then he just smiles and nothing happens then Lana runs back on the ropes  and then just  tries to do a body splash but runs right into Steeles Steal chest.  Israel then  picks up Lana and then throws her on the ground like a rag doll. Lana desperately tries and makes a tag. Steele grabs  Lana and throws her in the corner and then Steele tags in Blair.  Blair then nails Lana with constant mudhole stomping he goes into choke her and then the ref executes the five count. 

……

Matt Valour 

Blair stops at the last second in. Lana barely looks like she can breathe. Blair then pulls Lana to her feet and then nails a spike piledriver. Blair then goes to the top rope and does a diving elbow drop.  Blair then goes to the second rope and then drops another elbow drop across the throat of Lana Enigma. Blair puts his Blai vision glasses on and panders to the crowd. He then tags in Israel Steele . Steel picks Lana up by her hair and then delivers a hard scoop slam.  Israel Steele then bounces off the ropes and then nails a leg drop across Lana Enigma’s neck.  Israel Steele goes for the quick cover with an evil grin on his face.  He goes for the quick cover and the referee counts.

NO Kick Out by Lana Enigma as  Heather Haze makes the save!!!!!

Val Valour

Heather Drags Lana towards their corner and Lana reaches for the tag and  then tags in Heather as she runs in  and then Suddenly Tyler Crosses music begins to play over the PA systems Lana rolls out of the ring and then. Grabs her leg and the referee goes to check on her Tyler wacks Blair  in the back and he falls off the  side and then he nails Steele in the head  as Lana then grabs the handcuffs off the side of her outfit. She then runs in the ring  and then  handcuffs Steele as Cross Looks on folding his arms. Lana grabs Blair and then throws him back into the ring as he accidentally tags in as  Steele is handcuffed .

Matt Valour

Blair is in disbelief and then Heather nails and knee to the face on Blair. Steele is trying to fip his way off the cuffs he gets angrier by the minute. Blair tries to go  and crawl over and get the cuffs off  Steele.  But Heather rolls up Blair with tights and then the referee counts.

3!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Gwola blasts over the PA systems as crowd erupts in a mixed reaction.

Ayumi

HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND STILL SEE CARTEL CHAMPIONS!!!! THE TEAM OF HEATHER HAZE AND LANA ENIGMA THE PANTHEON!!!!!!.

Lana and Heather celebrate the win as Steele pulls  the ring ropes off and gets out of the hand cuffs and then chases to Tyler Cross to the back.  As Paul Blair follows. 

Lana and Heather raise the titles up in the air and then go to the back. Cameras then fade back to ring side.

Val Valour 

Congrats to Lana and Heather on yet another tag team title run. 

Matt Valour

Who is going to take the titles from these ladies. If it wasn’t for Tyler Cross they wouldn't have won anyways.

Val Valour 

I thought so as well  but they are still champs.

Matt  Valour 

We will see if  they can keep them. More action next!!!

#7 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:05 PM

Wrapping up A Short Lived Career

The Cameras open up backstage where  M'alice is seen heading towards Jennifer Enigmas office as out of no where CoV is seen beating the living hell out of Malice. Lexi then picks Malice up and then drives her head into the concreate wall.Blaze then grabs a ladder and then  puts Malice's head in the middle of  Malices neck and then Blaze slams it down on her neck. Then Lexi picks Malice up and then  spike piledrives Malice into the ladder and then smiles evily as the crowd boos and some cheer.

Lexi Havoc

This goes to show you don't fuck with me and  CoV we are the best thing that has happened to this shit show called SEE. Leaves this as a lesson to all those in SEE I am hungry for gold. 

Blaze Havoc 

As I am  I we are the most  most see Stable on The Roster and we will stop at nothing until we get gold.

Lexi and Havoc share a kiss and then stick their tongues out at the the cameras as the cameras fade to ring side.

Val Valour

What a sick display of insanity by CoV.

Matt Valour 

I love it I cannot wait to see more of CoV.

Val Valour

If we must I think they may have ended the career of Malice but oh well. 

Matt Valour

I think the crowd wants more action and we need to deliver it to them. 

Cameras then fade to ringside

#8 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:25 PM

Injustice2b.gif

Injustice2j.gif

Once all the pyro and smoke clears, the official calls for the bell.

Danielle and McNeil circle around, they come out to the center and lock up but McNeil smashes Danielle with an old school elbow to the forehead.

Danielle shakes it off and raises her arms for a test of strength, McNeil just kicks her in the gut and delivers a DDT straight into the canvas. Cover!

ONE! TWO! NO! Kick out at two!

McNeil grabs onto Danielle and pulls her onto her feet and smashes her with an openhandle slap across the face before she retaliates with a kick to the nads.

The referee smirks as Danielle stands over McNeil giving him a piece of her mind before delivering a double stomp on top of McNeil’s chest. Cover!

ONE! TWO! NO! Kick out at two!

McNeil kicked out emphatically, Danielle is furious with the referee and McNeil rolls her up.

ONE! TWO! THR ... Kick out at two and a half!

Danielle kips up and attempts to superkick McNeil and he grabs her foot flipping her head over heels and she falls on her face on the canvas.

McNeil grabs Danielle by her hair and pulled her onto her feet and clotheslines her over the top rope onto the floor and he follows her out.

McNeil grabs Danielle by her hair and pulled her onto her feet, he tries to deliver a clothesline but she shoves him and he goes crashing into the ring post.

Danielle lifts McNeil and drives him back first into the barricade with such force it makes her fall hitting her face on the floor. The referee starts to count, are we going to see a double countout?

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE!

Danielle grabs onto McNeil and pulls him onto his feet trying to lift him inside the ring and she does!

Fan at Ringside: “Finish him Brandy!”

Danielle looks back, McNeil rebounds off the far ropes...A SPEAR! Both competitors crash to the outside and momentum drops McNeil down onto his skull and Danielle crashes into the barricade. OMG!

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!

The official calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

This match has been declared a draw due to a double countout!

What?!? These two beat each other to a pulp for a double countout?!?

I’m afraid that is the decision of the referee, unless the powers that be say otherwise it stands as a draw.

“Action Man” by Bear Force One hits the public address system, Dutch desire runs out with the Bloodlust Title over his shoulder and leaves it on the aisle, grabs onto McNeil and rolls him into the ring.

What the hell?!? Is this match official?

The referee calls for the bell as Danielle rolls into the ring too.

DING! DING! DING!

I guess it is.

Desire goes for a clothesline on McNeil right out of the gate but McNeil ducks and Desire hits Danielle with the clothesline instead.

Desire is grabbed from behind, THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT! Cover!

ONE! TWO! NO!

Danielle broke up the cover by pulling the referee to the outside of the ring.

Desire grabs onto McNeil from behind as he is distracted and rolls McNeil up into a small package.

The referee slides into the ring.

ONE! TWO! NO!

Danielle again breaks the cover by pulling the referee out of the ring. The official yells at Danielle for two pull outs.

McNeil stands up, grabbing Danielle by the hair and pulls her hair first into the ring. Danielle counters with a head kick and pulls him down over the ropes and smashing him into the barricade and unceremoniously dumped him into the fans.

Danielle turns around, Desire rebounds off the far ropes...TOPE SUICIDA!!!! Both crash into the barricade, McNeil climbs over the barricade and seizes an opportunity to grab Desire and slide him into the ring and then slides in himself.

McNeil grabs onto Desire, jacks him with FLAWLESS! Cover!

ONE! TWO! THREE!

The referee immediately calls for the bell, the producer hands the referee the Bloodlust Championship belt and he presents it McNeil.

Here is your winner, "The One Man Show" Ronnie McNeil!

The crowd pops, some cheers, some booing, as "King of My World" by Saliva begins to play

Ronnie Mcneil Celebrates the win as he goes up the ramp. and holds The Bloodlust Championship above his head and holds high.

Val Valour 

What a match all three competitors had a chance to win this match.

Matt Valour

And we have a new champion congrats Ronnie Mcneil.

Val Valour 

Yes a big congrats. 

Matt Valour 

Lets get down to some more action. 

#9 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:28 PM

Injustice2g.gif

The bell sounds as Tyler and Paul start to circle each other in the middle of the ring. Paul gets the upper hand and hits Tyler with a hard right hand punch causing Tyler to stumble toward the ropes. Paul grabs him and hits him with a powerbomb sending him to the mat, and pulls back on the dog collar around Tyler's neck. as the ref asks if he wants to quit but Tyler start to get to his feet, with Paul hanging onto the collar. Tyler hits Paul with a couple of a hard punches into the midsection. Paul soon lets go and falls back to the mat. Tyler goes to the top and comes off hitting a moonsault landing on Paul's knees. Tyler rolls to the mat, as Paul goes to grab the dog collar once again, but Tyler hits him with a knee to the midsection and gets to his feet.

Val Valour

What a way to start the match.

Matt Valour

Neither one are going to give up that easy!

Tyler starts to pull back on the collar around Paul's neck, as the ref asks if he wants to quit, but Paul utters a no, and Tyler soon lets go and starts to drag Paul up to his feet. He hits a drop kick sending Paul to the mat. Tyler goes to the top and comes off with a double stomp onto Paul as the crowd cheers loudly.

Val Valour

This match is already insane. Tyler is staying in the air as much as he can.

Matt Valour

Paul has to get his hands on Cross and keep him on the ground.

Tyler starts to drag Paul to his feet once again, only to have Paul hit him with a kick to the midsection and rolls out of the ring. He starts to pull weapons from underneath, and tosses a few things in. He rolls back into the ring, and picks up a steel chair, and cracks Tyler across the back, putting him to the mat once again. He continues to beat him down with the chair until it breaks and he soon tosses it aside. Paul then picks up a baseball bat, and goes to hit Tyler once again, only to get hit with a low blow. Tyler gets to his feet, putting a hand to his back, and picks up a kendo stick and bends it before hitting Paul across the back with it. Paul rolls over and Tyler hits him again with the kendo stick over and over again, until it snaps in half. Tyler tosses it aside and starts to pull on the collar once again.

Matt Valour

Tyler isn't letting Paul walk away with the win that easy is he?

Val Valour

No he is not. Tyler is taking control. At least for now.

Paul tries to beat Tyler off of him, but Tyler holds on tight, pulling back on the collar. The ref asks if he wants to quit, but he utters a no, as Tyler lets go. Tyler locks on a figure four leg lock as Paul screams in pain. He tries to get out of the hold, only to have Tyler let go and Paul hits the mat once again. He picks up the baseball bat and as Paul starts to get up, Tyler cracks him upside the head, dropping him, as the crowd is mixed with cheers and boos.

Matt Valour

God damn!

Val Valour

If Paul doesn't get up, then Tyler can pull on that collar and end the match right here!

Tyler goes to the top and comes off with a swanton bomb only to have Paul roll out of the way, and connects with nothing but the mat. He rolls around in pain, as Paul shakes the cobwebs out of his head, as he waits for Tyler to get to his feet. 

Val Valour

What is he waiting on?

Matt Valour

This could be it! He can end it right here! I mean all he has to do is put Tyler down and pull back on the collar to choke him out!

Tyler starts to get to his feet and Paul comes at him with the Blair Kick sending Tyler head over feet to the mat as the crowd is mixed with boos and cheers. Blair starts to pull on the collar as it tightens around Tyler's neck. Tyler fights back, grabbing Blair's hands trying to pry them off as he pulls on the collar. Tyler manages to get one of Paul's hands free from the collar and grabs it pulling on the arm twisting it as he does. Paul soon lets go, as Tyler catches his breath. Tyler kicks Paul in the midsection and hits Suicidal Tendencies sending Paul to the mat and starts to pull on the collar around Paul's neck as Paul struggles against Tyler's grip.

Val Valour

This could be it right here!

Matt Valour

I think you may be right!

Paul kicks up at Tyler and catches him in the knees. Tyler lets go and stumbles to the mat as Paul sits up catching his breath.

Val Valour

So close!

Tyler shakes his head in disbelief and starts to get to his feet. Paul grabs his foot only to have Tyler kick him square in the face causing Paul's nose to bleed. He clutches his face as Tyler starts to drag Paul to his feet, and hits whisper in the wind sending Paul to the mat once again. He starts to pull on the collar as Paul punches him square in the face. Tyler staggers back, as he continues to hold on as Paul punches him once again. This time Tyler lets go and falls back to the mat. Paul gets to his feet and starts to stomp down on Tyler before he manages to roll out of the way as the crowd cheers.

Val Valour

Tyler is back on his feet!

Matt Valour

You know Paul has to be frustrated!

Tyler goes to the top and comes off hitting a corkscrew plancha landing on Paul. Tyler gets to his feet, and drags Paul up and hits Suicidal Tendencies once again, and Paul hits the mat with a hard thud. Tyler starts to pull back on the collar around Paul's neck, as Paul tries to fight against it, only to slowly give out, and pass out in the middle of the mat. Tyler gets to his feet, and has his hand raised in victory.

Ayumi

And here is your winner, and new Transylvanian Champion Tyler Cross!

Val Valour

He did it!

Matt Valour

God damn what a match!

Val Valour

That was insane. Tyler has been crowned the new Transylvanian Champion.

Matt Valour

That he has. We'll be back after this.

#10 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:54 AM

Injustice2i.gif

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

By the power of Ra...

Mut...Nut...Khnum...Ptah...

Nephthys...Nekhbet...Sobek...Sekhment...

Sokar...Selket...Reshpu...Wadjet...

Anubis...Anukis...

Seshmu...Meshkent...Hemsut...Tefnut...

Heket...Mafdet...

Ra...Mut...Nut...Ptah...

Hemsut...Tefnut...Sokar...Selket...

Seshmu...Reshpu...Sobek...Wadjet...

Heket...Mafdet...Nephthys...Nekhbet...Ra...

With each name the images change, as "Playing with the Big Boys Now" (Metal Version) by Johnathan Young begins to play. the chanting continues as The tron comes to life with scenes of graveyards all over the world, but soon comes to a stop at the Great Pyramids. The scene soon changes once again to Necra in what appears to be a sarcophagus. Her eyes open, and flash blue as the scene changes to title reigns, and matches. Heavy mist rolls in over the stage, as two lines of figures appear on the stage and start down either side of the ramp way holding pennants with her symbol upon them. At the back of the stage a throne rises from the floor. The spot lights come to a stop at the back and on the throne where we see Necra with Ex standing beside her. Four men dressed in nothing but long loin cloths lift the throne onto their shoulders, as Ex walks ahead of them. They reach the ring, and they lower the thron

e. One of them kneels before her and she steps on his back to get down from the throne, as she takes Ex's hand. She walks up the steps and Ex holds open the ropes for her, letting her to step into the ring. She raises her arms as lightening hits each post before bursting into flames. She removes the headdress and sets it aside along with the crook and flail waiting for the match to begin.

Necra grabs a Mic.

Necra

Come and get some if you want this  title!!! 

Necra drops  the  mic and awaits an opponent or opponents.

The Warrior Project's “Warrior’s Song{Hard Core}” blast of out the PA System, as Everett comes rushing out onto the stage. He makes his way to the middle of the ramp, and throws his fists into the air. Then he stalks his way down to ringside, where he hops up onto the apron. He looks side to side with his cold eyes, and then climbs into the ring. He dashes around the squared circle, then comes to rest in the far corner*

Ayumi

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it for the SEE Floridian State Championship. Introducing first the champion  from  The Isle of Greece  NECRA OCTAVIEN KANE.

And her opponent from Kaneohe Hawaii EVERETT “ROCK HARD” ALONI!!!!!

The referee signals for the bell and the start of the match as a masked man begins sprinting down the ramp and into the ring.  He then speaks to Ayumi and then she begins to speak.

Ayumi

There is a third participant  introducing their opponent Mr. Olympia.

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!

Val Valour

Necra and  Aloni stare at each other as Olympia watches in the corner.  Aloni and Necra lock horns.  Aloni is more powerful and pushes Necra to the mat as Olympia takes their opening and then nails Aloni with a clothesline and then throws Aloni over the top rope.  Olympia then turns to Necra as they both towards each other with a double clothesline. Necra and  Olympia get up at the same time.They start nailing rights and lefts on each other.  Aloni then gets back in the ring and joins in on the fray and each throw rights and lefts at each other. No one is really getting the upper hand. Suddenly Necra and Olympia look at each other than kick  Aloni in the gut and then nail a double suplex.   Olympia goes right in for the cover and then Necra grabs Olympia and then throws him into the turnbuckle shoulder first.  Then meets Olympia with a punishing spine buster  and then Olympia rolls to the outside to catch himself.

Matt Valour

Necra and  Aloni then continue to nails rights and lefts on each other. Aloni then with  hard headbutt and then sends Necra for an Irish whip Necra goes for a fly crossbody  but Aloni catches her Samoan Drop.  OHHH RAH  Aloni pumps his fist and then out of nowhere nails a ROCK HARD  then drops quickly on Necra and then goes for the quick Cover.

No Olympia grabs Aloni by the leg and drags him to the outside and german suplex’s him to the canvas. Olympia then goes into the ring and then starts waiting for Necra to get up.

Val Valour

Necra looks as if she is helpless. Olympia then pulls Necra up to her feet and nails  a strong scoop slam . Olympia then hops on the top ropes and then nails a frog splash. Necra rolls out of the ring and then Aloni rolls back into the ring and then the two stare at each other and signal for the championship and that they are taking it.  More rights and lefts . Olympia gets the upper hand and then nails a kitchen sink on Aloni. Aloni gets up and then walks into a powerslam by  Olympia. Olympia then nails an Olympia Slam on Aloni and then goes for the quick cover and the referee counts.

No Necra pulls Olympia out of the ring and then nails an STO to Olympia. 

Matt Valour 

Necra then gets on the apron and then Aloni pulls her into the ring but she catches her balance and nails a diving crossbody and then with cover combo and the referee counts.

NO Kick Out by Aloni. 

Val Valour

Olympia then gets up on the apron and then nails a double vaulting clothesline on Necra and Aloni  Necra the gets up  and pulls  Olympia up  and then goes for wait drop toe hold into the ropes for Necra.  Aloni then bounces off the ropes and nails a Ti’Ele Tau on Olympia who then  rolls out of the ring. 

Matt Valour

Necra is up and then waits for Aloni she tries and nails a Yakuza kick but Aloni sways and quick nails another Ti’Ele Tau he then goes for the quick cover and the referee counts.

3!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Ayumi

Here is your winner and NEW SEE FLORIDIAN STATE CHAMPION EVERETT ROCK HARD ALONI!!!!

Alonis music blasts over the PA systems as Olympia hops on the ropes he then nails a flying clothesline on Aloni . He then does The Olympia Slam on Aloni. He then tries to nail another one and does so but suddenly a young man in a navy airbourne uniform comes running down the ramp and then gets in the ring and fights Olympia off and clotheslines him over the top rope. As he tends to Aloni.  He then stands up and yells out SEMPER FI!!!!! And pats Aloni on the shoulder.

Val Valour

What a match had the action factor packed in it. 

Matt Valour

Who is this clown dressed up in a fake Navy Airborne Uniform?

Val Valour

I don’t but Necra seems to have injured her ribs as she looks on in disbelief while going up the ramp. 

Matt Valour

Another champion bites the dust tonight only title that has not changed hands was The Cartel held by Pantheon more title action next!!!!!

Cameras fade to commercial break

#11 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 02:15 AM

Injustice2c.gif

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Cameras open backstage to see Annalisa Stratus out cold on the floor and screaming in pain. Over her stands a woman like figure. Jennfier Enigma starts running towards the scene with emts. 

Val Valour

What the hell is going on here?

Matt Valour 

Who was that woman or being standing over Annalisa Stratus?

Jennifer Enigma 

What the hell happened?

EMT Weaver

It appears that Annalisa’s right arm has been broken. It appears she will not be able to compete tonight and for a couple months.

EMT Midas

Yeah maam sorry you might want to crown a new temptress champion.

Black Orchid Delilah comes to the scene and then speaks.

Black Orchid Delilah

Excuse me I am the number one contender I want my match. I will take the title and defend it open challenge style. 

Jennifer Enigma

That sounds alright the show must go on. In the meantime I want that thug taken out whomever did this to her. 

Cameras fade to ring side as Black Orchid Delilah's music was playing and she is in the ring with Temptress Championship. 

Ayumi 

The following Contest is scheduled for one fall introducing the first challenger Black Orchid Delilah.

Val Valour 

Who's gonna be  her opponent?

Matt Valour

Let us watch.

Suddenly Swing by Trace Adkins blasts over The PA systems as the crowd erupts in a mixed  reaction.  Out of the back comes Delilah The Bumtress and she starts pointing at the strap. She runs into the ring and Delilah and Orchid begin wailing on each other as the referee rings the bell and the start of the match.

Ayumi

And her opponent Delilah The Bumtress!!!

Ding Ding Ding !!!!

Val Valour

Delilah and Orchid wail away at each other. Deliah than nails a standing drop kick on Orchid. She goes for the quick cover and the referee counts

Wait not the referee sees the foot on her ropes.

Matt Valour

Delilah thinks she won the match she is celebrating then Orchid nails a back cracker. She then goes to the top rope and nails a 450 splash and then goes for the cover and the refereee counts.

3!!!!

Ding Ding Ding

Black Orchid Delilahs music plays as she receives a mixed reaction.

Ayumi

HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEW SEE TEMPTRESS CHAMPION BLACK ORCHID DELILAH!!!!!

Val Valour

What a run of bad luck for The Bumtress she thought she had finally made a breakthrough, but she could not.

Matt Valour

This is an outrage who beat up Annalisa Stratus? This is annoying.

Val Valour 

Put it away and  lets get on with our next title match congrats to Black Orchid Delilah. 

Matt Valour

Adrenaline Championship Match next!!!

#12 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:00 AM

Injustice2h.gif

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

The lights dim, then they're replaced by blue strobe lights. All while the lights are going off, another bright blue light is aimed at the top of the stage, as Justin Justice rides out on a motorcycle. At the top of the stage he throws an arm into the air causing pyros to shoot up from the stage. Justin revs up the motorcycle, while taking in the fans reaction before driving down the ramp, flames leading him down. Justin does a lap around the ring before parking his motorcycle. He then takes the chain off the bike and wrapped it around his bicep. Justin climbs into the ring and goes immediately to the turnbuckle to pose for the fans. He then jumps down and sits in the corner, almost talking to himself while glaring at the entranceway.

Ayumi 

The following contest is scheduled for one fall or incapacitate your opponent and it is for the SEE  Adrenaline Championship Introducing first the challenger from Terceira Island Portugal JUSTIN JUSTICE!!!!!

Tom Sawyer by Rush blasts over The PA systems as as Israel Steele has the Adrenaline Championship and he looks like he is in a bad mood he is beat red and then goes running down the ramp.

Ayumi

And his opponent The SEE Adrenaline Champion ISRAEL STEELE!!!

Crowd boos. 

Val Valour 

Steele and Justice begin wailing on each other.  Justice bounces off the ropes and then is met with a big boot by Steele. Steele then waits for Justice to come back and then he nails a gorilla press slam on Justice. He then walks on Justices back who screams in pain. Justice rolls out of the ring and then catches his breath. Steele follows Justice outside and then nails a big headbut and then grabs a Justin Justice sign from out of the crowd and then starts beating Justice with it. Justice gets thrown in the ring like a rag doll  Steele rolls in  and then Justice gets up and nails a quick baseball slide. Steele goes into the barricade back first. Justice then nails a vaulting body press on  Steele. Steele is down on one knee. Justice uses  a kendo stick and hits Steele right in the head and then across the back and then on the head once again followed by a rushing leg sweep with kendo stick combo. Justice then rolls back into the ring and awaits for Steele to get back in the ring.

Matt Valour

Steele gets up on the apron and then Justice charges him Steele grabs Justice by the head and starts squeezing it like a grape and then he nails a clubbing blow across the chest.  Steele then picks up Justice and then nails a stun gun against the ropes. Justice is thriving in pain. Steele then grabs Justice and then nails A DEATH DROP WIPE. He thinks about going for a cover but doesn’t do so.

Val Valour

Steele wants to do it again. He goes for the DEATH DROP WIPE again but Justice evades and then moves to the outside. Steele lets out a war cry. Justice has got a steel chair. Steele begins chasing Justice. Steele seems to be getting winded because of his big size. Justice comes around and then clips Steele in the back of the knee. Then again in the other knee.  Justice is swinging at the fences. Steele is down on the floor.  Justice starts pandering to the fans. 

Matt Valour

He is wasting too much time Steele is getting up to one knee. Justice turns around and tries to hit Steele with a steel chair and then  Steele punches as Justice swings,  Steele then grabs Justice into a toruture rack. Justice form out of nowhere with a ddt onto the steel chair. 

Val Valour 

Steele slowly gets to his knees. And nails a veiled Justice.  He goes for the quick cover and the referee counts.

No Strong kick out by Steele.

Matt Valour

Steele Then goes  to start attacking Justice but that random fan caterer named CM STEPHI comes running through the ring and Steele gets distracted.  The Crowd starts chanting CM STEPHI CM STEPHI CM STEPHI!!! As she runs to to the back. Steele is then met with a couple steel chair shots to Steele. OUT OF NOWHERE POETIC JUSTICE!!!! Justice then pulls  Steel to his feet and THEN NAILS A SECOND POETIC JUSTICE ON THE STEEL CHAIR AND THEN GOES FOR THE QUICK COVER The referee counts 

3!!!

Ding Ding Ding 

Justin Justices music blasts over the PA systems as Justice is booed. Justice takes ahold of the ADRENALINE TITLE AND ROLLS OUT OF THE RING and holds it in the air and celebrates up the ramp.

Ayumi

HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEW SEE ADRENALINE CHAMPION  THE EMPEROR JUSTIN JUSTICE!!!!

Matt Valour

What a contest this match was back and fourth

Val Valour

Yes it was both men should be proud of their performance

Matt Valour

Steele and the rest of BROCODE will be angry but I feel CM Stephi was the reason Justice won.

Val Valour 

Nah it was skill he nailed two Poetic Justices and one was on a steal chair. 

Matt Valour

Stay tuned for our main event next!!!

#13 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:03 AM

Injustice2a.gif

The triple tiered cage can be seen hanging high above the ring as we focus in on the demonic structure as its slowly lowered into position. The first tier is a cell built around the exterior of the ring butted up against the barricades. Various weapons hang from the sides of the structure. The second tier is a bit smaller and is built entirely of razor wire. A ladder is hung from the top leading upwards into an open third tier. Each of the four columns have been electrified with the intensity of ten stun guns. Hanging from the center is the most coveted prize in Shrouded Enigma Entertainment, The Atrocity Championship! We focus in on "Macktastic" Arlo Malone who has been tasked with making the introductions to tonight's main event attraction.

Matt Valour: That structure is absolutely insane! I can't imagine being locked inside it with anyone, let alone "The Icon" Brian Blades or the champ, Aiden Dempsey!

Val Valour: I was told earlier by Jennifer Enigma herself that it took over one hundred and fifty man hours to build this demonic structure! It was built to break anyone that steps inside.

Matt Valour: It certainly looks the part that's for sure! Ladies and Gentlemen we're going to hand off to The Mack, Arlo Malone who is going to be the announcer for this gruesome match!

Arlo was decked out in a black three piece suit custom tailored to be a one of a kind. His hair was slicked back and he held an old school boom microphone in his hand as the lights went out. A spotlight zoned in on him in the ring.

"Macktastic" Arlo Malone: Ladies and gent'men! It is time for the main event! Two warriors will enter into the most sadistic structure ever built! One soul survivor will leave as the Atrocity champion! This structure was designed to break the men who step inside and to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that one was cut from a different cloth! Neither man will walk out the same man that came in. They will forever be changed by this unforgiving structure of chaos and destruction!

Matt Valour: He's got that right! Blades and Dempsey are two of the best that SEE has to offer but you know neither of them will ever be the same after tonight!

"Macktastic" Arlo Malone: Let's get this muh'fuhkin' show started y'all!

The crowd pops as Arlo breaks out in true Macktastic fashion as "Meaning of Life" by Disturbed echoed throughout the building.

"Macktastic" Arlo Malone: Introducing first, he hails from Dublin, Ireland. Weighing in tonight at 220 pounds of pure unadulterated muscle. He is the reigning, defending, undisputed, often imitated but never duplicated Atrocity champion, Aiden, Dempsey!

Aiden walks out from behind the curtains to a fury of green fireworks going off. Once the fire works clear, and the smoke settles Aiden is shown on the stage. Aiden is wearing a pair of white shorts which has an Irish flag on them. He also has on a pair of white wrestling boots that come up a few inches above his ankles. Aiden walks intensely down to the ring. Aiden steps inside the unforgiving steel structure and walks over to the ring steps, and walks up then before he ducks between the top rope, and the middle rope to enter the ring.

Val Valour: The champ is in the cage! I would have to say that could give him the advantage being first inside. He has unrestricted access to everything inside before Brian Blades even comes to the ring!

Matt Valour: You're right and it looks like he's doing just that! Aiden just pulled a pair of brass knocks off the cage and it's all completely legal!

Aiden firmly placed the brass knuckles in his hand. Mack was back on the mic to make his next introduction.

"Cause the Devil's comin back home tonight!"

Those words rang through the arena speakers as the lights went dark. "Devil's Gift" by Shaman's Harvest began playing in a distorted and nearly unrecognizable way.

Val Valour: Is someone seriously fucking with theme music?

The song came to a stop almost as if whatever was playing it had dead batteries in it. The tron came back up as the opening rift of "Day Drinkin'" by Eve to Adam began to blast throughout the arena. A single spotlight was shining on the center of the stage where "The Icon" Brian Blades was seen standing in all his glory.

Matt Valour: He's here!

"Macktastic" Arlo Malone: …. And a man that really don't need no introduction. He hails from Odessa, Texas. Ladies and gent'men I present to you "The Biggest Icon in Wrestling" Brian Blades!

Blades stood on the stage soaking in the energy from the sold out crowd. He slowly made his way towards the steel structure that he was going to be locked inside with one of the best that Shrouded Enigma has to offer. He walked down the ramp with his glare never leaving Dempsey and made his way into the ring. Mack made his exit as the two men set their stare on one another. The official outside the ring locked the cage door.

Val Valour: The door has been locked! It's showtime folks!

Ding! Ding!

The match was under way as Dempsey made the first move clocking Blades in the side of the face with the brass knuckles he grabbed as he came into the cage.

Matt Valour: Holy shit! Dempsey wasting no time at all just knocked Brian Blades out cold! If he was smart he'd make his way towards the top of the cage right now!

Val Valour: Definitely! Seize the moment Aiden!

Dempsey walked around the ring. He slid to the outside looking for a way to climb up into the second cage. He lifted the apron to find a ladder under the ring. He grabbed it and slid it into the ring and followed in behind it.

Val Valour: Do ladders just grow on trees or something in this business? There's always one under the ring!

Matt Valour: I don't know about that but he better hurry up, Blades is starting to move around.

Dempsey set the ladder up and started his climb into the next cage. Blades was sitting up covered in blood from over his right eye thanks to that cheap shot with brass knuckles from Dempsey who was now nearly into the next cage. Blades struggled to his feet and climbed the ladder behind him. He reached up and grabbed Aiden's boot and simply fell backwards pulling Aiden down to the mat with him.

Matt Valour: Blades clearly doesn't know where he is and I think he was running on instinct there.

Val Valour: Definitely doesn't have much fight in him after that shot from Dempsey.

Dempsey was back to his feet. He pulled Blades up by his hair to his knees. His body nearly lifeless. Dempsey drove down a few more hard shots with the brass knuckles that sent Blades to the mat. He tossed them aside and made his way outside where he grabbed a razor wire wrapped baseball bat. He tossed it into the ring and continued looking around. He grabbed a brown burlap bag from beside the ring steps and looked inside. A smile formed on his face as he carried it into the ring. He dumped it out in the middle of the ring and hundreds of tacks fell to the ground.

Matt Valour: I don't think I like where this is going! Dempsey has the match won already and he's not going to settle till he ends Brian Blades career!

Val Valour: Aiden looks like he's gone to a very dark place in that head of his.

Dempsey pulls Blades to his feet and lifts him up over his shoulders into a fireman's carry. He made his way to the ladder and slowly climbed to the top with Blades still on his shoulders.

Matt Valour: The strength of Dempsey is absolutely incredible!

Dempsey lets out a roar before dropping Brian Blades from his shoulders into the pile of tacks. Blades lands back first and screams in agony! Dempsey looks on from the top of the ladder.

Val Valour: Aiden needs to make his way into that next level cage but once he's up there he has to drag that ladder up with him because he's going to need it to retrieve his championship from that third cage.

Matt Valour: Once he gets that ladder into that next cage I think it's safe to close the book on Brian Blades. He never stood a chance after that shot from Dempsey as the bell rang.

Dempsey climbs into the next cage. Blades was lifeless in the pile of tacks as Dempsey started to pull the ladder up into the next cage.

Val Valour: I think it's safe to say this one is over.

Matt Valour: I'm going to have to agree. There's nothing left but for Aiden to make his way into the third cage and grab the title. Wait a minute…..

Blades slowly rolled over out of the bed of tacks. He crawled over to the ladder and grabbed on to it just before it was out of his reach. He wrapped both arms around it and let out a scream as Dempsey fought to pull it up to the next cage but it slipped from his hands and fell to the mat.

Matt Valour: Brian Blades is back from the dead! He kept that ladder in the first cage and now Dempsey ls trapped in the upper levels!

Val Valour: I don't believe what I'm seeing right now!

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! HOLY SHIT! THIS IS AWESOME! HOLY SHIT!

Dempsey falls back in disbelief. Blades slowly makes his way to his feet. The tacks still sticking in his body. He grabs the ladder and tosses it out of the ring to the floor below. He looks up at Dempsey and gives him the finger before rolling out of the ring.

Matt Valour: What the Hell is he doing? There's only one way in to that next cage!

Val Valour: I wouldn't be so sure of that…..

Blades searches under the ring eventually finding a pair of bolt cutters. He makes his way to the cage door and cuts the lock. He looks around and finds the brass knuckles on the ground. Quickly he picked them up and shoved them into the waistband of his pants. Tucked the bolt cutters into the back of his pants and then grabbed the ladder and drug it to the outside.

Matt Valour: Blades is nuts! Is he doing what I think he's doing?

Val Valour: Dempsey is a sitting duck and Blades is on his way to the top of that cage from the outside.

Matt Valour: How is he going to get that ladder up there though?

Blades leans against the barricade and unlaces his left boot. He takes the string and ties it around the ladder to make a sling. He quickly strapped it to his back and began climbing the outside of the cage with the ladder on his back.

Matt Valour: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Thirty six seconds ago he was nearly dead and now he's out here playing Macgyver!

He reaches the top of the cage and takes the ladder off his back and set it aside on to of the cage. He stood face to face with Dempsey who was trapped inside the razor wire cage. Blades reached around his back and pulled out the bolt cutters and started cutting his way inside the cage.

Val Valour: I'm not sure he's interested in winning anymore! I think he wants to get his hands on Dempsey!

Blades finally cut his way into the cage and was met with a series of shots from Dempsey but he was quickly neutralized by driving the bolt cutters into his midsection. Blades tossed them aside and grabbed the brass knuckles from inside his pants and placed them firmly on his hand. He dropped to his knees, grabbed Dempsey by the hair of his head and delivered several hard shots to his face that instantly busted him open.

Val Valour: Blades getting some redemption on Aiden!

Blades looked around and spotted the pile of tacks below him. He fumbled around grabbing the bolt cutters again and methodically started cutting the cage around Aiden.

Matt Valour: And I thought Aiden was crazy! Blades is literally cutting the floor out from under Aiden!

Blades makes the last cut that sends Aiden's body crashing to the ring below into the pile of tacks. Aiden screamed in agony as he hit the ground below.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Val Valour: Oh my god! Aiden is broken laying on the mat! We need medical personnel out here now!

Blades held the bolt cutters over his head looking out at the crowd as EMTs and officials rushed from the back and into the ring with a stretcher and backboard in tow. They quickly placed Aiden in a neck collar and rolled him onto the backboard. Blades saw what was happening below and shuffled to find a way back down into the cage. The EMTs loaded Aiden onto the stretcher as Blades dropped down into the cage below. He grabbed the bat laying in the ring and chased after Dempsey.

Matt Valour: First Dempsey had this thing won and wanted more now Blades had it won and he's charging after Dempsey like a mad man!

Blades takes out the EMTs with the bat and takes control of the stretcher. He pushes it up the ramp and onto the stage. He backs him up against the back drop and then charges forward sending Aiden off the stage to the concrete floor below. Blades looks over his prey below. The stretcher is upside down on top of Dempsey who doesn't appear to be moving at all. A sadistic smile formed on Blades blood covered face.

Val Valour: This is hard to watch! Dempsey could be paralyzed….or...or even dead right now! Brian Blades has completely snapped!

Medical personnel rushes to check on Aiden. Blades slowly made his way back towards the ring. A fan by the ramp had an Aiden Dempsey shirt on that caught Blades attention. He walked over towards the fan who looked absolutely horrified at the events that just transpired in front of them.

"The Icon" Brian Blades: Your hero is fucking dead! Dead! Do you hear me, bitch?

Blades grabbed the fan by the back of his head and ripped his tshirt off. He wiped his ass with it and threw it back in his face before delivering a hard open handed slap across his face.

Matt Valour: This has gone too far! He just assaulted a fan!

Blades reached the outside of the cage and slowly started climbing towards the top once again. The cameras cut back to Aiden who is sitting up under his own power. Medical personnel help him to his feet. Blood pouring from his head he stumbles and shoves the EMTs aside. He tries to walk but falls to a knee. EMTS rushed to him but are shoved aside once more. Dempsey finally makes it back to his feet and slowly starts walking towards the cage.

Val Valour: I have no idea how Aiden is standing right now, let alone walking but he's got heart!

Matt Valour: I think everyone just found new respect for Dempsey!

Dempsey reached the cage and started climbing after Blades who was trying to pull the ladder up into the electrified third cage. Dempsey reached the top of the cage and made his way inside the second as Blades was positioning the ladder to grab the title. Dempsey looked around before going back outside and starting to climb the razor wire to get to the top cage.

Val Valour: Aiden is climbing the razor wire! This has been an all out war between these two and it doesn't look like anything is going to stop them!

Dempsey reached the top and rushed over and knocked the ladder over sending Blades crashing down to the top of the first cage. Dempsey tried to grab the ladder but as he bent over he passed out due to blood loss and fell to the cage below.

Matt Valour: Both men are out cold! I don't know if either of them have anything left but this has been an absolute bloodbath!

Blades is first to stir. He forces himself to his feet and slowly makes his way into the second cage. Realizing there is only one way back up at this point he walked back out and started to climb the cage. Out of nowhere Dempsey grabs his leg and pulls him back down. Dempsey uses Blades pants to pull himself to his feet. The two men trade lefts and rights until they both fall through the hole in the cage back down to the ring below.

Matt Valour: These two men have been through an all out war here tonight ladies and gentleman. I'm not sure either of them have anything left after that fall from the top of the cage.

Val Valour: You've also thought they were both dead a few minutes ago. These people are getting their money's worth tonight!

Blades and Dempsey both start to stir. Blades rolls out of the ring to the mat below. Dempsey pulls himself to his feet by the ring ropes. He turns around and is met with a devastating DDT out of nowhere from Brian Blades into the pile of tacks.

Brian Blades: Fuck you, Dempsey!

Matt Valour: Some trash talking by The Icon as he rolls out of the ring and starts climbing that cage again.

Val Valour: It's gotta be over at this point. Dempsey is down for the count. There's blood everywhere. Look at it pooling around Aiden's head.

Matt Valour: Its like Blades told the world, old doesn't mean obsolete!

Blades is standing on top of the cage. He looks out at the crowd and blows them a kiss before making his way to the top tier of the cage. Suddenly the lights go out in the arena.

Val Valour: What the hell is going on? I can't see a damn thing!

Matt Valour: That stupid cage probably blew a fuse.

The lights come back on and Blades and Dempsey stood face to face inside the top of the cage. Blades looked stunned at the bloody mess of a man standing before him. Dempsey simply motioned for Blades to "bring it" as he was barely standing.

Crowd: Holy shit! Let's go Aiden!

Matt Valour: The crowd is behind Dempsey who has seemingly come back from the dead!

Dempsey charges Blades for a running lariat but Blades ducked turning around to shove Dempsey into the electrified support of the top tier of the cage. Sparks fly and the arena lights flicker as Dempsey gets fried by the structure. His lifeless body falls to the structure below as a silent crowd watches in horror.

Val Valour: Oh my god! Dempsey just took a fall from the top of the structure to the ground below! He hasn't moved! Medical personnel has rushed down to ringside tending to Aiden!

Blades stands on the top of the cage with a sadistic look in his eye as he watches on. He looks up at the title hanging above the ring and points to it and then motions around his waist that he's the new champion. He grabs the ladder and sets it up under the title.

Matt Valour: I think it's safe to say that we're looking at the new champion right now. Medical personnel is leaving ringside with Dempsey on a stretcher. You have to admire the heart that he showed out here tonight but I just don't think he'll ever be the same after this.

Val Valour: I don't think either of them will be the same after this! These two men fought a war out here tonight.

Blades stood at the top of the ladder and slowly reached up grabbing the championship belt that hung above. He unclasped it and pulled it down into his arms and embraced it as the bell sounded. He held it high in the air  Then Suddnenly a figure wearing shades was staring at Blades from the  distance. everyone is wondering who this man is as the show came to a close. and  leaving people wanting more answers. 

#14 Scotish Rose

Scotish Rose

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 04:24 AM

was a good show I miss read so ronnie became champion..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users