- - - - -

1...2...Skip A Few

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_M’Alice_*

Guest_M’Alice_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:45 AM

So Erisa told me that she heard from a little birdy, I’m assuming her online boyfriend Justin, that you all are thinking we’re the same person. Sorry to burst that little bubble boys. I’m not her but I would do dirty things to her if that’s close enough for you. 🤣 Anyhow, reason for the weird topic name is I have multiple topics to say stuff about I guess. Also, despite not being on a card yet I have most my roleplay written and I was wondering if there was a word limit here. I’m used to writing short stories and I did do some fantasy roleplaying but it was a different genre (apocalyptic world). The limit back then I believe was 10k. So there’s that and I was also curious if anyone plays mobile games? I did play a lot on my PS4 but sold it a few months ago because of financial issues and that’s also why I had to move in with Erisa. She was cool like that. But now on mobile I play a few games. Fortnite and she got me started playing Pokémon Go. She’s highly addicted to that game. We go out and she”ll be “hold up lemme battle this raid or catch this”. Anyhow, I will give out my email I guess. jessibell84@yahoo.com

#2 Platinum Act

Platinum Act

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:43 PM

Who the fuck is Erisa?

gallery_11_3_48931.jpg

#3 Platinum Act

Platinum Act

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:44 PM

Also who the fuck is Justin?

gallery_11_3_48931.jpg

#4 Guest_M’Alice_*

Guest_M’Alice_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2019 - 09:47 PM

Erisa plays Jade Justice and Justin plays Justin Justice. ‍♀ They were an in character couple til I wreck that .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users