Vs.

Trevor Philips

#2 Jensen Robertson

Jensen Robertson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:27 PM

"Hmm, Pre-Show Match Opening Bout" Thinking to himself as he looks at the screen. "Well we'll see soon enough what will happen to this Trevor Phillips as we begin the show. Yes Trevor you'll surely find out what happens when a man a mear mortal climbs into the ring with The Future of this business." 

"Oh and Trevor .... Tick Tock... Tick Tock"

Attached Files

• Jensen Robertson likes this

#3 Jensen Robertson

Jensen Robertson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:27 PM

A Lamb to the Slaughter

Room is quiet and has only a chair and a table inside. In walks Jensen Robertson in his long black duster and typical jeans and black t-shirt. Sitting down he looks around the room and rubs his 5 O’clock shadow, and begins to speak about his upcoming match this PPV vs Trevor Phillips.

“So Trevor you and I have a date for destiny on June 18th 2019.” Taking a breath he looks into the camera

And continues to speak “You see Trevor you and I will begin the show, this PPV called Corruption and in that one of us will be the victor and the other will be a loser. You know that I am going to become the victor Trevor and you’ll ask yourself why.” Beginning to laugh he thinks about how he’s being put into a pre-bout match at the Corruption PPV before he begins to say more on his opponent. “You see Trevor this will be your chance to let everyone know what scares you at night, what is your greatest fear Trevor. It’s going to come to the top when you’re in the ring with me on June 18th. Remember the date Trevor Phillips and take not that when I enter that ring *pointing at the camera* I’ll be showing everyone in Shrouded Enigma Entertainment that I am going to make an example of you and everyone else who decides to enter that ring.”

Laughing loudly Robertson continues “You see Trevor Phillips, I have nothing against you personally, it just that you’re a sacrifice of management. I am going to prove what it takes to survive in this business as a wrestler.” *sighing* “Think about this as the time gets closer to our match Trevor …. Tick Tock … it’s time to pay the toll Trevor …. Tick Tock

#4 Jensen Robertson

Jensen Robertson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:09 PM

"Life is but a killer from the day you are born" Jensen is sitting in a bar drinking his shot of Jack Daniels and a beer. "You see Trevor you've drawn the unenviable task of being in the ring with me in my opening match. That is going to be mistake one with the management of Shrouded Enigma Entertainment. Mistake two is doubting who I am and can be in Shrouded Enigma Entertainment"

Shooting all the whiskey before continuing his short rant about what's in store for his opponent this PPV. "You see Trevor Phillips, Corruption is coming and soon things will become new to you as it will be yet another notch in my belt of success." chuckling to himself before he continues "Corruption is going to see some things and we'll all see the rise of the mighty and the fall of those who a weak. The weak are going to know their place very soon."

Turning away from the bar as he finishes his beer, he begins to walk away after settling his bill. He then does a quick turn and says "Tick Tock Trevor... Tick Tock the Darkness is coming"

#5 The Bum Squad

The Bum Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:49 PM

The Scene opened where Cletus The Bum was walking into  Globe Life Field days before  The Corruption I Event. Cletus sees  The production area and notices that he is not booked at the ppv but two newbs are in the opening match. Cletus rips the production schedule down and then snarls and then began to speak

Cletus The Bum

So it would seem I  don't get a match at the new opening show  called Matrix. I see that Trevor Phillips has not answered the call of  Robertson so what an ample opportunity for me. This will be my time to shine and I am not about to let two newbs take that from me. I maybe be winless but I always come ready for a fight And Jensen Robertson I am the one who will give you that challenge you so desperately want. I will put you out of your misery.

So eat your Wheaties Robertson because this Drunk Man is going to beat you within and inch of your career. Light will shine through the darkness and cleanse your soul of taint,  See you in the ring,  Jensen,

#6 Jensen Robertson

Jensen Robertson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:04 PM

An Answer to the challenge

Laughing at the thought that was brought before him, Jensen is hearing about this man called Cletus Buttfunnel or whatever his name is. He has a camera brought to where he is for a quick interview and answer to this person.

"Bring the camera closer to me" Jensen says to the cameraman "Now listen and listen carefully whoever you are Cletus, you can consider me a newbie or whatever, but my record speaks for itself." taking a breathe and continuing " I've become one of the most sought after free agents in pro-wrestling there is. I come to Shrouded Enigma Entertainment to break the spirit of those who dare climb into the ring with me {Speaking with anger through his teeth} 

The camera pans out and we see darkness and light Jensen then asks Cletus a simple question "So Cletus do you have a fear of the dark? Do you fear whats under your bed at night? That should be your first warning about me Cletus, you want to come into the Ring of Pain and think you can portray something your not. The darkness is going to become your ending and soon you'll see that when Jensen "The Darkness" Robertson finishes you it will be time to pay the toll ...."

Tick Tock 

hourglass-2910948_960_720.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users