• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Liv stark

Liv stark

• Chief Operating Officer
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:45 PM

The Cameras opened up to the office of Liv Stark, The current COO of SEE. She was looking at the tape of Atrocity II  making some mental notes  She then began to speak.

Liv Stark

Good Evening Ladies and Gents. I am here tonight to start my own show with show rewards picked by me. So without further of due let's get started.

I am excited to announce one that was a tough one there were a few upsets that I thought would have ever happened  so  The Upset of The Night here are the nominees.

Rookie Lana Enigma and Heather Haze def Mk127 in a Ladder Match to become new cartel champions.

Brian Blades hands Aiden Dempsey his first loss and became the new SEE Bloodlust Champion.

Loki Synn from CWF invades SEE and defeats both Summer Rae and Sarah Bryant.

And the winner is...….

And upset of Atrocity II.... is Brian Blades

The Next Nominee's are for rookie of the night.

The Nominees are BroCode

Lana Enigma

Gabriel Tuck

And the Winner is: Bro Code Paul Blair,Israel Steele and Jimmy Blast.

Next we have the feud of the night.

The Nominees are.

Vero Vs. Aria Quinn

Lindsey Vs. Necra

Mk127 vs Pantheon

Or Brian Blades vs Aiden Dempsey.

And three winners are tied with Vero Vs. Aria Quinn and Blades Vs Dempsey and Pantheon Vs. Mk127

Next Award is to our  Temptress of Atrocity.

The Nominees are

Aria

Lana Enigma

Heather Haze

Lindsey Calaway.

And the winner is.... Aria Quinn!!!!

We have the next award to the male wrestler of the week.  The winner of the male superstar of the week  and the nominees are.

Brian Blades

Robert Saints

Mike Phoenix

Jimmy Blast.

There is a tie  for this one co winners are Brian Blades and  Jimmy Blast congrats.

Now we are going to step away from the wrestling portion of the awards  I will announce the staffer of the week. The Staffer of the week has bene instrumental and taking SEE first over everything else. This weeks winner goes above and beyond  the line of duty and wrote three matches for Atrocity II. The winner of Staffer of The Week is...

Steve Duarte or better known as SEE's GM Joey Morelli.

And last but certainly not least we will have the handler of the week this awards goes to outstanding service as a member of see and a handler that wasn't even on staff wrote two matches for Atrocity II the winner of Handler of Atrocity II is  AL McFly aka Heather Haze!!! not only did he write two matches but roleplayed for his match and also comes along with ideas for feuds. He is a role model handler.

That will conclude this weeks awards thank you and have a good night everyone.

The cameras then fade to black. 

• Jennifer Enigma and TheHardk0reIk0n like this

#2 axelmutt100

axelmutt100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:05 AM

Kinda liked this .. hope it sticks around. Thank you !!
  • Jennifer Enigma and TheHardk0reIk0n like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users