TheHardk0reIk0n

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

seelogo2.png

Atrocity-2-Banner.png

Live from Transylvania Romania @ Bran Castle.

The SEE Logo flashes over the screen as Shrouded Enigma Entertainment’s Opening Credits flash across the screen showing the many superstars and temptresses across the screen.  The Cameras then pan around The Bran Castle and all the fans in anticipation for Shrouded Enigma Entertainment’s biggest pay per view event of the year. The cameras then show screaming fans and then pyros off and the fans scream even louder. The Cameras then point to the announce team Matt and Val Valour.

Val Valour

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to  The Biggest PPV Event of The Year Atrocity II. I am Val Valour and beside is my brother in Crime Matt Valour.

Matt Valour

Thanks for the kind introductions  Val. Tonight we have a lot of returns and much more surprises  here tonight.

Val Valour

This marks the return of Necra Octavien Kane. She will face Lindsey Calaway for an opportunity at The Atrocity Heavyweight Championship. All Titles will be on the line.

Matt Valour

Now Let’s go Down to Ringside for tonight's first action.

2s7l76.jpg

["Blair Vision 2k19" by SEEmusic rocks the castle as out walks "The Ruler" Paul Blair lead by his valet Holli Madison. Blair is wearing a black t-shirt that says, "#BlairWrestling" on the front and "#BroCode" in red writing on back. Blair twirls Holli around as she gives him a sexy smirk and a wink. Holli is dressed to the nines wearing a tight fitting red dress and black high heel shoes. The dress clings to every sensual curve of her gorgeous body. Blair smiles at her then whispers in her ear and Holli slowly waves to the crowd then kisses him on the cheek before exiting stage left. Blair continues his way down to the ring and grabs a mic from an agent sitting at ringside. The crowd pops loud as Blair slides into the ring and begins to speak for the first time on a Shrouded Enigma Entertainment pay-per-view.]

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: So this is what all the hoopla is about, huh?

Fans: Welcome Paulie...welcome Paulie.

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Wow..(pauses to let the crowd pop) Man...the Ruler Rooters run deep right here in Dracula's castle, don't they? I don't even think I'll need my cardboard cut outs for dramatic effect this segment!

[The fans fill the castle with a sea of laughter.]

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: I'll have to save those for a night where the biggest thing isn't...well me-

Fans: We want #BroCode!

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: You all beat me to it, didn't you? You are right..I should say the biggest thing is us!

Fans: We want Calum!

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Who? (He smirks)

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Never heard of him!

Fans: Boooooooo!

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: There we go..there's my target audience...I knew my Boobirds would follow their Ruler.

Fans: (Louder than before) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Thanks...you guys are too much. All this fuss over little ol' me?

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Damn..I did it again, didn't I? I mean "us"...

[The fans nearly blow the roof all Enigma's castle chanting #BroCode.]

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: How does the old saying go? Be careful what you ask for because you might just get it?! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and ruler rooters of all ages..The Ruler of Shrouded Enigma Entertainment proudly presents to you..the former SWAT tag team Champions of the World-

Fans: #BroCode!!

[Just then familiar music hits the airwaves.."Bad Boy", by Skeptra shakes the building louder than a thunder storm and the crowd goes crazy.]

[The fans all stand in anticipation but no "Britain's #1 Bad Boy" Calum Morgan..they boo as Blair just smirks and soaks in all the boos directed towards him.]

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: My bad. I love that bit though. You should SEE all of the looks on your faces..Hahaha..Marks!

Fans: You're an asshole!

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Well at least you all got that part right. I could say something childish like "it takes one to know one" but I won't. It's not your fault you aren't as brilliant as Paul Blair is..is it? No..of course not. So let me try this again..Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and ruler rooters of all ages.."The Man..the Myth..the Legend" proudly presents...#BroCode!!

[The fans pop but only for a split second until they hear music that is not that of Calum Morgan.]

["Tom Sawyer" by Rush blares over the PA system and out walks Israel Steele to a chorus of boos as the words "Man of Steele" flash on and off the EngimaTron. Steele stands nearly seven feet tall and has curly blondish hair. He is wearing a black and red t-shirt that says, "Man of Steele" and the #BroCode fist pound logo on the front and "#BroCode" in red lettering on the back. Conspicuous by her absence is his Valet Ms. Kelly. Steele fist pounds a few of the fans who put out their fist as he walks to the ring with a cocky smirk the whole way. He goes to the ring and Blair puts out his right fist. Steele fist pounds Blair before he is handed the mic.]

2s7s8v.jpg

Israel Steele: The more things change around here the more they stay the same! I'm sorry you people don't like this incarnation of #BroCode, but you'll get use to how we run things and rise to the top on an ELITE level. It's sorta' what we do. Just look at the promos for this very pay-per-view that I'm sure nobody missed..who was the most active?

[Blair chimes in on Steele's mic.]

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Ummm..let me see here..Hmmmm..Oh I know...DOA for a thousand Alex?

Israel Steele: Survey says!?

[A huge red "X" is put over all the current and former members of the faces of a image of DOA on the EngimaTron. A loud airhorn sound is heard ala The Family Feud.]

Israel Steele: Sorry, Paul. Wrong answer. The correct answer is #BroCode!

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: That's a first!

Israel Steele: What us dominating the promo portion of Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Television?

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Nah...me being wrong.

Israel Steele: (Laughs) Well let me tell you something else you did right..dropping that dumb British asshole Calum Morgan and jumping on the shoulders of Stud City.

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: To be fair his brother did die and we never technically lost our SWAT Tag Titles. I just gave mine back because it clashed with my every day attire.

Israel Steele: What's that..your birthday suit? (They both laugh) I mean you and I go way back. We have history so you calling me to replace that British bum only made sense...and this industry is a "what have you done lately" environment. What was Paul suppose to do? Sit around and wait for his partner to get off his ass and come back to work?

Israel Steele: You can want him all you want. He can probably hear you while licking his wounds..Waah..my brother died..Waah. (Him and Paul laugh) What a load of crap. Our brother in arms Pledge Allegiance just passed away and here we are back to work.

[Blair now has his own mic.]

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Because that's the way Phil would want it!

Israel Steele: Damn right. And this is how we honor him by putting aside our egos and banning together for the greater good! That's how Phil would have wanted it. That is what the core of the #BroCode is all about. All for one and one for all!

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Don't forget our tag lines..

Israel Steele: Bro's before ho's?

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: That and help a brother out!

Israel Steele: Funny you should mention help out. Because I went beyond the call of duty and got a man on board that you have history with. A man you have fought with but also a man you have fought against. This man is a true Blast from the past!

[Blair starts to look nervous.]

Israel Steele: That's right! Here comes the Bad Boy!!

[Blair's eyes get big. He swallows a lump in his throat and the fans begin to cheer!]

[Once again "Bad Boy", by Skeptra rocks the castle and once again the fans cheer but no Calum.]

Israel Steele: HAHAHA.

[Blair laughs as he wipes off the look of concern.]

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: These idiots fall for it every time. This is classic..you Ruler Rooters are the best marks in the business.

[Steele speaks in a mocking tune.]

Israel Steele: If I can be serious for just a minute...I really did get us some back up..Shrouded Engima Entertainment..I give you the third member of #BroCode...JIMMY BLAST!!

["Crazy Train", by Ozzie Osbourne blasts through the PA system speakers and out struts "The Legendary" Jimmy Blast wearing a red and black #BroCode t-shirt and blue jeans. Blast heads to the ring with a mic in his hand. He enters the ring and fist pounds Steele while Blair makes the "we aren't worthy" notion, fanning Blast and bowing down.]

2s7wyf.jpg

Jimmy Blast: Well look what the cat drug in, eh boys? The Blaster himself. The former leader of The Horsemen and the essential back bone of the Classic Wrestling Federation-

"The Ruler" Paul Blair: Not to be confused with the other CWF!

Jimmy Blast: Nah, those so called "Championship" wannabes can take a back seat at the end of the line just like your ex partner Calum Morgan! Britain's #1 Bad Boy my ass! The measuring stick just got nearly seven foot, three hundred and twenty five pounds larger with our boy Steele here in the mix. You marks will see later tonight after he wins his match and trust me...he will win his match. Logan Burgess? What a joke you are. What'd he string together a big bad sixty-five word promo. Hahaha. Not good enough to beat #BroCodes Man of Steele. And me? What does Jimmy Blast bring to the table? I guess we'll have to find out in that little Battle Royal we got going on later now won't we? They don't call me "The Dirtiest Player in the Game" for nothing. Looks like I'll have to win the whole F'N thing. And finally..my brother from another mother..Paul Blair. The man who single handedly took #BroCode on his back and is making it a name of excellence once again. Not bad for two old guys and a young stud, eh? Not bad at all. Is there any doubt Paul is going to Rule over Greenhorn on this very card?

Israel Steele: Survey says!?

[A image of Paul Blair's opponent later, Blackthorne appears with a huge red "X" over it on the EngimaTron. The Family Feud airhorn sounds again.]

Jimmy Blast: The answer is no doubt marks and marketts! #BroCode is here to dominate the way Phil would have wanted us too. And just so you know how serious we take this new avenue we are coasting down.

[All three put their hands over their heart.]

All Three in Unison: We Pledge Allegiance to the #Brocode!

[All three put out their fists and do a three way fist pound with their other hand.]

2s807b.jpg

[#BroCode exits to "Crazy Train", by Ozzy Osbourne. Once they clear to the back, the lights flicker on and off. The castle goes dark for a few seconds when a spotlight turns on to a dark figure sitting in the rafters. At glimpse you can see the figure with a black and white painted face. The crowd goes wild chanting "We want Calum." The lights flicker on and off again then pitch dark again. The lights turn on and the figure in the rafters is no longer there.]

• TheHardk0reIk0n and axelmutt100 like this

#2 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • LocationTransylvania Romania

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:02 AM

Battle-Royale-Banner.png

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Ayumi

The Following contest is a Battle Royale Gauntlet.  The Rules of this match are simple the match can be won by Either pinfall or submission or being thrown over the top rope. The first two superstars who drew number one and number two will begin and another superstar will not enter the match until one of the other two have been eliminated.

Swing Batta Batta Swing By Trace Adkins blasts over The PA systems as  Cletus The Bum cause running down to the ring and stops at the end of the entrance ramp and swigs down some orange juice and vodka. He then gets in the ring and then awaits the start of the match by looking at the crowd.

The lights dim as we hear the intro of a gun loading up and shooting, prompting a green pyro to shoot up to the rafters. An ambulance light type effect rotates around the arena to along with the tone of the song. Clips of past historical wars play, ending with a shot of a one person standing above the wide array of bodies while loading up his gun.

"Lamentablemente, las condiciones que estamos viviendo en (Regrettably, the conditions in which we are living)

han llegado a ser una miseria insoportable para la gente (Have become an insupportable misery for our people)

Pero hay unas veinte patrias engreidas que todavia creen (But there are 20 cocky patriots that still believe)

en una sociedad de antes donde los artistas (In a society of old where all the artists)

fuimos bestias de trabajo para la industria (Were beasts of work for the industry)

Ese sueño se ha acabado (That dream is over)

Y ahora nos encontramos despiertos en la hora de revolución (And now we find ourselves awake in the hour of revolution)

porque no podemos llamar esto un 'movimiento' si toda la propiedad (Because we can't call this a movement if all the intellectual property)

intelectual pertenece a los que nos oprimen" (Belongs to the people that oppress us)

Out walks Hector Venegas to a mixed reaction by the crowd. A Mexican flag unfolds from the bottom of the tron to the base of the entrance ramp. The clips now show footage of the poor areas of Mexico and people revolting against the government. Clips of the Hendrickson rivalry air on the screen, including highlights of the match with Frostbite for the World Title. Hector, is wearing a green bandanna with a red fist in the middle.

"Nos compraron el alma barata (They bought our soul cheap)

Hasta la sangre nos sacan, atacan (They take our blood and attack)

Y con un contrato te atrapan (And with a contract they trap you)

Pero primero me matan hermano (But first they kill me brother)

Porque prefiero morir (Because I'd rather die)

Peleando que ser esclavo (Fighting than be a slave)

Industria sucia (Dirty Industry)

Toma lluvia de acido (Drink acid rain)

Aprende la historia del hip hop clasico (Learn the history of classic hiphop)

Cuando controlan el negocio y la cultura (When they control the culture and the business)

La musica se vuelve en comercial basura (The music becomes commercial garbage

Y la reina latina, pintada como gallina (And the latin queen, painted like a chicken)

Es mas que bailarina o puta en la esquina (Is more than a ballerina or slut in the corner)

Es abogada, profesora, madre, soldada (She's a lawyer, professor, mother, soldier)

Y carga nuestro futuro cuando está embarazada (And she carries our future when pregnant)

Mira nuestra gente crucificada (Look at our people crucified)

Y la manera desgraciada (And the disgraceful way)

Que estos perros no hablan de nada (That these dogs don't talk about anything)

Más que fiestas y riqueza (But parties and riches)

Que la gente no tiene (That the people don't have)

Asi que ahora vas a ver (You will see)

La violencia que viene" (The violence that will come)

He walks down to the ramp waving mini Mexican flags to cheers from the Hispanic portion of the crowd. Once he reaches the ring, he climbs to the top rope and does the W gang sign for West Side. He then walks to the center to wait for his opponent

Ayumi

And his opponent from Cicero Illinois  El Diablo Hector Venegas!!!

The referee signals for the bell and the start of the match.

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Val Valour

Diablo and Cletus lock horns and then Cletus breaks the tie up by kicking Diablo in the knee. Cletus then slaps Diablo across the face. Diablo laughs and grabs his face. Cletus turns away and claps at the fans. When he turns back around Diablo drills him.

Matt Valour

Diablo then  tosses Cletus right over the top rope.

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Ayumi

Cletus The Bum has been eliminated!!!

Suddenly Lukas and Eduardo Liger run down the ramp and run in the ring.

Val Valour

What the hell is going on? Lukas and Eduardo cannot be in the match at the same time?

Matt Valour

Well Maybe they are packaged deal.

Val Valour

A little bit not fair but whatever I am not the boss.

Matt Valour

That is right you go back to just commentary and not worry about the rules.

Val Valour

Whatever Matt. Eduardo and Lukas charge throwing rights and lefts at El Diablo. . Suddenly  El Diablo uses his strength and then Lukas and Eduardo are pushed back Lukas comes charging at Diablo but does a back body drop sending him flying out of the ring. Eduardo charges  Diablo and tries  to eliminate him but  Diablo is resourceful and sways out of the way. Eduardo’s momentum sends him flying onto the apron. Eduardo nails El Diablo with a pele kick. He then jumps on the third rope but then Eduardo gets ready to jump and then Diablo nails him with a super kick sending him flying outside on top of Lukas. Both Ligers are laid out.

Ayumi

The Ligers have been eliminated!!!

Val Valour

The Ligers are gone.

Matt Valour.

That they are that they are.  But it looks like they aren’t going to have it.

Val Valour

El Diablo is celebrating in the ring and The Liger’s run back in the ring and start wailing on El Diablo. They then throw El Diablo through the middle rope and then Diablo buckles his his leg. He may have an injured leg. Lukas and Eduardo keep working on his leg . They continually lay on the into them then suddenly .

Anna Raven Jade comes running  down to the ring . She gets in the ring and then taunts the crowd.

Then suddenly from out of the crowd comes Jeremy in the ring.

Matt Valour

I guess El Diablo won’t be in this match. We got two more coming right out now. Anna Raven Jade and Jeremy. Both Lock Horns Anna Raven Jade nails a knee to the head  it sends Jeremy being stunned Anna Raven Jade then goes to the top rope and then nails a diving crossbody with a pin combo. The referee counts.

No Kickout by Jeremy!!

Val Valour

That was the first pin fall in the match thus far. Jeremy and Anna Raven Jade lock horns again. Jeremy gets the upper hand. Jeremy then punches Anna in the head and then goes in an inside cradle The referee counts.

No!!!!

Anna rolls it over into an inside cradle of her own and the referee counts.

Ayumi

Jeremy has been Eliminated!!!

Matt Valour

Outruns Dream Maker. Dream Maker comes into the ring and then  runs towards Anna with mounted position punching meanwhile Gabriel Tuck  is seen sneaking down to the ring  Anna reverses and then does punching of her own.  Suddenly  Gabriel Tuck runs in the ring and then breaks both of them up. Technically the final four. In this match because Blaze Havoc and Leon Dread were battling in the back when Dread was finished with Havoc he was asked either to leave or stay in his locker room for the remainder of the night. .

Val Valour

Gabriel Tuck  tucks picks up Dream Maker and then throws Dream maker out of the ring. Anna and Gabriel start battling. Oh boy one third of #BroCode comes running down the ramp Jimmy Blast. Suddenly Calum is sitting in the rafters again watching on the match. Jimmy Blast comes in the ring and then does a double clothesline to Anna Raven Jade and Gabriel tuck sending them flying over the top rope and then he begins to taunt the crowd as he thinks he has won.

Ayumi

Anna Raven Jade and Gabriel Tuck have been eliminated!!

Matt Valour

They have been working on El Diablo out here the whole time but suddenly he looks fine. He and Jimmy Blast go toe to toe and start yelling words back and forth. Diablo with the thunderous right hand. Then back and forth between both competitors.  Calum continues to look on in the rafters nodding. . Jimmy Blast then gets a quick scoop slam on Diablo then bounces off the ropes and nails a thunderous leg drop across the neck of Diablo.  Blast then pulls Diablo up to his feet again and then goes for a powerslam. At the last moment Diablo slides out of it and then pushes Blast into ropes and then nails a clubbing blow to the back of his neck. Diablo then nails a German suplex with bridge combo and the referee counts. .

NO Kick out by Jimmy Blast.

Val Valour

Diablo starts arguing with the referee saying it was a three count. Blast gets up and waits for Diablo to turn around and then gets nailed with a standing drop kick. Jimmy Blast waits for Diablo to get  up and then nails some punishing rights and lefts. Jimmy Blast then nails a quick DDT and then goes for the cover and the referee counts.

Thra No Kick Out by El Diablo.

Matt Valour

Jimmy holds his hands up arguing with the ref saying it was three. Diablo gets up slowly and awaits Jimmy to turn around. Jimmy notices and then goes through the middle ropes and then El Diablo comes to the ropes and then both start battling. Rights and lefts then suddenly the lights go out. A lightning bolt strikes the ring. Suddenly the lights go on and both El Diablo and Jimmy Blast are laid on the floor.

The referee goes over to Ayumi and speaks to her  and then Ayumi lets the world know about the announcement.

Ayumi

As a result of the lights going out and no clear cut evidence of who landed on the floor first  There is no clear cut winner.  As a Result this match has been declared a draw!!!

Suddenly The General Manager of SEE Joey Morelli is seen on the EnigmaTron.

Joey Morelli

First and foremost this battle royal will not go in vein. Secondly we will have a clear cut winner. So at Temptation 15 we will have a match between Jimmy Blast and El Diablo to determine the winner of this match. Last but not least I will find out who had the lights go out and attacked both Diablo and Blast. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Val Valour

What a match. Though the ending was a bit lame. I hope Joey Morelli finds the culprit.

Matt Valour

Me as well that was a travesty of depriving the fans of what they crave the most and that is the action..

Val Valour

Since when do you care about the fans and the outcomes of matches?

Matt Valour

Well this match had money written all over it and outcomes that is in my job and Matt Valour always does his job!!

Val Valour

Sure whatever you say Matt.

Matt Valour

These people didn’t pay to hear us bickering all night they want more action let's get back down to ringside!!

Demon_Witch_Banner_New.png

#3 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:10 PM

Brooks-vs-Bumtress.png

Ding Ding Ding!!!

[media][/media]

Swing by Trace Adkins Blasts over The PA Systems as Delilah The Bumtress comes walking out looking distraught. She walks down to the ring and taunts the crowd as the boo awaiting her opponent.

Ayumi

The following contest is scheduled for one fall Introducing first from Your Nearest Park Bench. Delilah The Bumtress!!!

[media][/media]

Cherry Pie hits the speakers as red cherries in the form of lights circle the arena.  "The Princess" Treasure Brooks comes out onto the stage wearing a white rob with cherries all over it. She makes her way down the ramp to a mix of cheers and boos from the audience. She hopes up on the Ring apron and climbs between the top and middle rope. She then walks to the middle of the ring where a red illuminates her and the rest goes dark. She then  removes her robe revealing a purple bra top and bottoms that almost ride up her backside.

Ayumi

And her opponent from London England!! Annalisa Stratus!!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Val Valour

Treasure and Delilah get in an elbow and collar tie up in the middle of the ring Delilah Rakes the eyes of Treasure. Then kicks her in the knee and nails a snap suplex. She then starts jumping around and celebrating. Raising her hands in victory. “Look i'm gonna win finally”.

Matt Valour

What the hell is Delilah so happy about?

Val Valour

I guess she he has never gotten this far in a match before. They lose even before the bell rings most of the time. The Bum Squad that is.

Matt Valour

What an idiot.

At that point Treasure is standing up and awaiting Delilah to turn around.

Val Valour

Turn Around Delilah!!! Look out!!

Matt Valour

Delilah turns around and Treasure kicks Delilah in the gut and then nails a stunner. She then awaits Delilah to get up and then nails a punishing Punishing  Powerbomb. Treasure waits for  Delilah to slowly get up and then nails a  FALLING BROOKS(Attitude Adjustment) and then goes for the quick cover and the referee counts.

3!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Cherry Pie by Warrant blasts over the PA systems as a mixed reaction is heard.

[media][/media]

Ayumi

Here is your winner. Treasure Brooks!!

Val Valour

What a statement by Treasure Brooks. I heard this was a tryout match for her. I wonder if Jennifer Enigma will sign her?

Matt Valour

I hope she is pretty fucking hott.

Val Valour

Stop drooling.

Matt Valour

I will do so if I must. Folks we will take a quick commercial break stay right with us.

Cameras fade to commercial break.

#4 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:06 AM

Blair-vs-Blackthorne.png

Gangrel's Theme (The Brood) by WWE hits and a red hue illuminates the arena, Blackthorne steps out from behind a veil of smoke with a gold chalice in his hands and methodically walks to the ring. Blackthorne steps up the ring stairs one by one and climbs through the top and middle ropes. He places his hat on the ring post and slowly removes his coat and places it neatly on the apron, stretching as he awaits "The Ruler" Paul Blair.

Matt Valor: Ladies and gentlemen we are pleased to have the General Manager of Shrouded Enigma Entertainment, Joey Morelli here on commentary for this match!

GM Joey Morelli: Good to be here.

Val: Oh great.

Matt Valor: Excited to SEE our GM here, eh Val?

Val: Not really. I feel like I'm at a sausage fest now.

GM Joey Morelli: Well I am Italian so I'll take that as a compliment.

Val: Italian sausage? More like Bratwurst.

Matt Valor: Easy, Val. That's no way to talk about our GM.

GM Joey Morelli: Meh. She can have her opinion about me just like everybody else.

Matt Valor: Yeah..just consider the source. I think you are doing an outstanding job as GM!

GM Joey Morelli: Thank you MV.

Val: Suck up.

Matt Valor: At any rate...what can you tell us about Blackthorne?

GM Joey Morelli: Ian Heath can be a dangerous man when at the top of his game so this is going to be interesting.

Matt Valor: How about his opponent "The self proclaimed Ruler of Shrouded Enigma Entertainment" Paul Blair?

GM Joey Morelli: I've worked with him before so I was excited he signed a contract with us.

Val: #BroCode used to be a hot act but not anymore now that "Britain's #1 Bad Boy" Calum Morgan is no longer part of the group.

Matt Valor: And can you enlighten us as to why he seems to be lurking in the rafters?

GM Joey Morelli: I have no idea. As Paul eluded to earlier his brother died and nobody has heard from him since.

Val: I'm sure he's here because Paul Blair has made this new bogus version of #BroCode.

GM Joey Morelli: Maybe not what the fans wanted to SEE but as they say..The Show must go on!

Matt Valor: That music can only mean one thing..Here comes "The Ruler"!

[Blair walks down the aisle, gloating about how much better he is than all of them. Blair stands next to the person in the front row. He grabs their popcorn and begins to pour it into his mouth. He laughs and throws it back at them.

Blair goes in the ring staring down the ref and the crowd. He then goes back to the corner and stares at Blackthorne.]

GM Joey Morelli: As you can see I have made this a Four Tanks of Fear match since this is under Bloodlust rules.

Matt Valor: For the folks who have been living under a rock the past few shows what is Bloodlust Rules?

GM Joey Morelli: It's basically our version of a hardcore or extreme match.

Val: So basically rules that you see in little bingo halls where everybody is trying to kill each other in order to keep their "spot".

GM Joey Morelli: But we pay a whole lot better than bingo halls.

Matt Valor: Blair definitely doesn't seem to like the tanks filled to the brim with surprises, does he?

GM Joey Morelli: Not at all. Blair is a throwback and a pure wrestler so this is not his favorite kind of match up.

Val: While Ian seems to be at home looking around and smiling at those tanks of fear.

Matt Valor: You set this match up so who better to tell us what's in these tanks, Mr. Morelli.

GM Joey Morelli: I'd be happy too..The tank to our right is filled with huge biting Werewolf spiders.

Matt Valor: You don't want to be bitten by one of those bad boys!

GM Joey Morelli: And the tank to our left is full of thousands of thumbtacks.

Val: What'd you do..raid Jen's office?

GM Joey Morelli: Since you mentioned Jen the middle tank has been filled with the poisonous black widow spiders! And the final tank has been filled with huge metal and wooden stakes ready to impale one of these two competitors here tonight at #Atrocity2, live only on pay-per-view!

Matt Valor: The bell has been sounded and this match is on its way!

GM Joey Morelli: Both men are fighting toe to toe and landing big rights and lefts on each other!

Val: This is nothing but a glorified street fight.

Matt Valor: Sounds good to me.

GM Joey Morelli: Blackthorne off the ropes...SPEAR and down goes Blair!

Matt Valor: Blackthorne bounces off the rope as Blair tries to get up..another SPEAR!

GM Joey Morelli: Blair rolls through the ropes and to the outside.

Matt Valor: Smart move by the veteran.

GM Joey Morelli: Blair gets up and baseball slide by the man they call Blackthorne and he connected!

Matt Valor: And now both men are on the outside. They are near that first tank!

GM Joey Morelli: Hopefully they aren't scared of spiders. Those Werewolf spiders look hungry.

Val: And knowing how cheap Jen is they haven't eaten in along time.

Matt Valor: Blair leaps up but Blackthorne catches..Electric Chair Drop by Blackthorne into that tank of spiders!

Val: Both men are covered from head to toe with those werewolf spiders!

Matt Valor: And the tank exploded so there's spiders everywhere here at the castle at #Atrocity2!!

GM Joey Morelli: Look at those angry spiders biting the hell out of both men!

Val: Those bites already look nasty. Imagine how they are going to look in the morning.

Matt Valor: Blair just brushed off most of the spiders. He picks up a chair and--

Thud!!

Matt Valor: Did you hear that?

GM Joey Morelli: Blair is just lending a helping hand! That's what #BroCode is all about..helping a brother out!

Val: What is Blair doing?

Matt Valor: He just gave Blackthorne the chair?

GM Joey Morelli: Blair Kick onto the chair into the face of Blackthorne and Blackthorne is now busted wide open!

Matt Valor: Blackthorne went down like a ton of bricks. Blair sets up that chair and takes a seat taunting the fans.

Val: Cute. I usually like when the words going down is involved but not in this case.

GM Joey Morelli: Blair helps Blackthorne to his feet and picks up the chair again-

Thud!!

Matt Valor: Another chair shot!

Val: But Blackthorne still stands!

Matt Valor: Blair brings him over to another tank.

GM Joey Morelli: The one filled with thumb tacks!

Val: What's he going to do?

Matt Valor: Front face Side Russian Leg Sweep!

GM Joey Morelli: Shades of Double J's Stroke!

Val: Blackthorne landed face first into those thumbtacks!

Matt Valor: Blackthorne has tacks sticking to his face! This is brutal..

Fans: This is awesome! This is awesome!

Val: This crowd lusts for blood that much is for sure.

Matt Valor: Blair snatches Blackthorne up and what's he doing?

GM Joey Morelli: He's bringing him over to that third tank full of Black Widow spiders!

Matt Valor: Blair hip tosses Blackthorne into that tank and Blackthorne is covered from head to toe with more spiders!

GM Joey Morelli: But still this Blackthorne fights back! He is swinging lefts and rights covered in black widow spiders and referee Anderson Rich is helping get rid of those Spiders..Blair runs at Blackthorne and Blackthorne with a Spear!!

Matt Valor: I think that may have broken the ribs of Blair!

Val: He seems to be having a tough time breathing.

Matt Valor: Impaler DDT by Blackthorne on Blair!

Matt Valor: This one is over!

GM Joey Morelli: No pin attempt by Blackthorne. Instead he is bringing Blair over to the tank of impaling stakes! Blair is up...SPEAR!!

Matt Valor: Blackthorne just Speared Blair into the tanks of stakes and Blair is impaled!

Val: He is stuck! Blackthorne is going to win!

Matt Valor: Go for the pin you big dummy!

GM Joey Morelli: Instead he is grabbing a ladder from underneath the ring!

Matt Valor: What's he doing?

GM Joey Morelli: Blackthorne sets up the ladder and now he's climbing it!

Matt Valor: Don't tell me he is going to do what I think he is.

Val: He's almost to the top and there's nothing Blair can do about it. He's trying to get unstuck but he is lodged in good.

Matt Valor: Blackthorne is at the top of the ladder..Don't do it!!

Val: He isn't going to jump is he?

[Blair suddenly starts giving Blackthorne a look stopping him dead in his tracks before he can jump off onto him.]

Matt Valor: What's going on? Blackthorne looks memorized!

GM Joey Morelli: Blair calls this The Blair Stare!

[Blair finally gets loose and runs and Blair Kicks the ladder from underneath the feet of Blackthorne. Blackthorne falls from the very top of the ladder and nearly hits Blair on the way down smashing into the stakes and nearly impaling himself.]

Matt Valor: Blair jumps out of that tank with a sinister look on his face.

[Blair grins then goes over to a fan at ringside who offers him a toaster. Blair walks over to the announce table near the tank and plugs the toaster in. Blair walks over to a cooler filled with water and empties it filling the tank of stakes.]

Matt Valor: No way..Don't do it Paul!

[Blair takes the plugged in toasted and throws it in the tank of stakes electrifying the crowd and electrocuting Blackthorne. The smell of burnt flesh fills the air as Blackthorne clasps and begins to convulse.]

Fans: This is awesome! This is awesome!

GM Joey Morelli: Blair makes the cover on Blackthorne in that tank of stakes!

Matt Valor: 1.....2...thr--

Val: He kicked out!?

GM Joey Morelli: For the love of God Blackthorne kicked the hell out!!

[A frustrated Blair regroups and sets the toaster on the head of Blackthorne.]

Matt Valor: Blair Stomp!!

Val: This has to be over. Nobody can get up from this much punishment.

GM Joey Morelli: Blair with the cover!!

Matt Valor: 1.....2.....3!!

GM Joey Morelli: Blair wins this one!

Matt Valor: What a match!

GM Joey Morelli: These two gave us their all...they gave us EVERYTHING they had. If you are not up yelling at your television set then I question whether you are a pro wrestling fan or not!

Val: Wow. I have to admit this Ruler is as advertised.

Matt Valor: Great match. Thanks for joining us GM!

GM Joey Morelli: It was my pleasure.

Matt Valor: We'll be right bac-

[Suddenly the lights go out after flickering on and off. A spot light appears and standing in the rafters watching is once again a shadowy figure that seems to be wearing black and white face paint. Blair looks up. The lights come back on and the figure is gone but there seems to be some kind of Trophy cup shining in the light. Medical personal come and help both Blackthorne and Blair to the back. Blair never takes his eyes off the cup in the rafters.]

Val: What does this mean?

Matt Valor: Some kind of message for Paul Blair, I guess. We'll be right back folks!

#5 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:20 AM

Burgess-vs-Steele.png

Matt Valour: Our next match is a Floridian Street Fight!

Val: This should be interesting to say the least.

Matt Valour: The newcomer and charter #BroCode member Israel Steele vs. Logan Burgess. And here comes "The Black Sheep" Logan Burgess now!

["Black Sheep", by Silva Sparks blares over the house PA speakers. Logan appears on the stage on one knee.  He slowly stands up wearing a mask that looks just like scarface. He walks down the ramp, as he comes to the end of the ramp, Logan slides under the bottom rope. He stands up and props himself on the top turnbuckle waiting for his opponent Israel Steele.]

Val: This guy is creepy!

Matt Valour: (Joker voice) Why so serious?

Val: Huh?

Matt Valour: You know..Joker?

Val: Yeah, well that wasn't very funny.

Matt Valour: No..Joker from Batman..oh, never mind. Way over your head as usual.

Val: Whatever!

Matt Valour: The Modern Warrior..That can only mean one thing..here comes the Man of Steele!

Val: Superman?

Matt Valour: Israel Steele you nitwit..Mr. Stud City himself!

[Tom Sawyer", by Rush rocks the castle to it's core and out comes Israel Steele wearing blue jeans, a "#BroCode" t-shirt tucked in and his fists tightly wrapped. He runs down and fist pounds a few of the cool fans that get it at ringside.. Along side of him is his lovely valet Ms. Kelly who is decked out in #BroCode attire..Steele  enters the ring first and does a standing jump to ring apron and then steps over top rope without pushing it down. Before Ms. Kelly can get to the ring the lights flicker on and off before going completey off. During the darkness a silhouette is shown of a figure swooping down from the rafters on a bungy cord and picking a now screaming Ms. Kelly up and bringing her up to the rafters. The lights come back on and both the figure and Ms. Kelly have disappeared. Steele tries to run out of the rimg but Logan Burgess capitalizes by starting the match with fisticuffs to the dome of the big man.]

Matt Valour: What the hell was that!?

Val: I guess #BroCode has made so many enemies with their opening stunt it could be anybody.

Fans: We want Calum! We want Calum!

Matt Valour: Logan Burgess capitalizing by trying to take the big man off his feet!

Val: Drop Kick to the knee. And another!

Matt Valour: Still the Man of Steele stands but he is wobbly! 

Val: The "Killer of Gods" is kicking some ass!

Matt Valour: He jumps on the back of Stud City and just locked in what he calls The Choke of Death! (Million Dollar Dream)

Val: Steele is going down. He's finally on one knee!

Matt Valour: Steele is almost down..but not quite. Steele with a Choke Slam!!

Val: That stopped Burgess dead in his tracks. 

Matt Valour: Steele trying to shake off the cobwebs..That Choke of Death took it's toll on big 325 lbs. Steele. 

Val: Burgess is back up. He's savate striking Steele with those well educated feet of his. And look at those strikes but Steele is back on his feet!

Matt Valour: Steele lifts Burgess up by his neck and throws him over the top rope and onto the floor! 

Val: Did you see the power of this Steele?

Matt Valour: Steele now taunting the fans from the apron as he steps over the top rope. 

Val: Burgess is trying to get up..CLAYMORE KICK by Steele off the apron!

Matt Valour: I think he broke Burgess nearly in half! 

Val: Steele gets up and they are over by the Spanish Announcers table..

Matt Valour: POWER BOMB by Steele on Burgess through the table!!

Val: Disqualify him!

Matt Valour: This is a Floridian Street Fight..there is no disqualifications!

Val: Sucks to be Burgess!

Matt Valour: Steele picks up a monitor from that busted up booth and smashes it over the head of Logan Burgess!

Val: Ouch!

Matt Valour: This Steele is going nuts!

Val: Whoever snatch his girl better be paying attention.

Matt Valour: Please. We all know it's the original architect of #BroCode, "Britain's #1 Bad Boy" Calum Morgan.

Val: That remains to be seen.

Matt Valour: See...even these idiot fans know it's Morgan.

Val: How can anybody tell. Whoever it is is wearing face paint.

Matt Valour: Do the math girl.

Val: I want concrete proof it's this Calum character.

Matt Valour: Oh I forgot you aren't the brighest bulb in the lamp. You probably didn't do well in math.

Val: I got to pre-algebra, thank you very much.

Matt Valour: I rest my case. Steele lifts Burgess up by his neck! He's choking the life out of him. He carries him over in that choke to the French Announcers booth and look at our French Announcers Silva Justine and Rene Defargo scat like two rats.

Val: Can you blame them? Israel Steele is cleaning house at the expense of Logan Burgess.

Matt Valour: Steele lifts him higher with that choke and SIT DOWN POWER BOMB!!

Val: He just demolished another announcers table! Jen or Morelli needs to do something about this!

Matt Valour: This is a Floridian Street Fight. There's nothing they can do.

Val: Steele with the cover and head referee Anderson Rich is right there for the count..1....2...thr-

[The lights go out and the castle becomes pitch dark.]

Matt Valour: What the hell is going on? I can't see a thing.

Val: The lights are out.

Matt Valour: I know that..just like I've been saying for years about you. Lights are out and nobody is home upstairs.

Val: We need one of those clap on and off things.

Matt Valour: The clapper?

Val: Yeah one of those things.

[She claps and the lights turn on. When they fully come on it's easy to SEE Logan Burgess unconscious but laying and covering Israel Steele in the middle of the broken down French Announcers table. Next to them there is a hockey stick spray painted black and white.]

Matt Valour: Holy shit! What just happened?

Val: "The Black Sheep" Logan Burgess is going to win this Floridian Street Fight is what happened.

Matt Valour: Damn you Calum Morgan!

Val: Calm down. We don't know it was him.

Matt Valour: Black and white spray painted hockey stick?

Val: Yeah..so?

Matt Valour: Black and white face paint?

Val: You can't prove this was him or anybody else for that matter.

Matt Valour: Referee Anderson Rich is looking around.

Fans: Count to three! Count to three!

Val: Now there's a good idea.

Matt Valour: Rich is going to count! This can't happen on the #BroCode debut!

Val: This has to happen! Do it Anderson. Put these egos in place and make the count. I beg you!

Matt Valour: The count! 

Val: 1....2....3!!

Matt Valour: No broken up by Jimmy Blast!

Val: What in the hell is he doing out here!?

Matt Valour: Like they said earlier tonight to open the ppv all for one and one for all! Jimmy is just "helping a brother out"! Hahaha 

Val: Blast with a DDT onto the floor and Logan Burgess is out again here at #Atrocity2!

Matt Valour: These fans are booing like crazy!

Val: Can you blame them? Burgess had this match won.

Matt Valour: With a little help so turn around is fair play.

Val: Whatever.

Matt Valour: Jimmy Blast lifts Burgess up by his hair and throws him back into the ring. Burgess tries to get up but a SPINE BUSTER by Jimmy Blast!! 

Val: That hug monster Israel Steele is back up!

Matt Valour: Indeed he is. He just threw a chair in for Blast. Jimmy caught it and Burgess is trying to get to his feet. Blast winds up and..

Thud!

Matt Valour: Did you hear that  thud? 

Fans: Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

Val: What's Blast doing? 

Matt Valour: He just put that dented up chair around the neck of Logan Burgess. He is quickly climbing to the top rope.

Val: Steele is lifting Burgess onto his shoulders with that chair around Burgess' neck. He brings him over to the corner where Blast is waiting. 

Matt Valour: Steele turns around so Burgess is opposite of Blast and Blast with a BULLDOG off the top rope and onto that chair around Burgess' neck!!

Val: He nearly decapitated "The Black Sheep"!

Matt Valour: Shades of Calum Morgan and Blair's old move the #CodeBreaker!! They are mocking Calum!

Val: Burgess looks like he's been in a bar fight!

Matt Valour: Israel Steele with the cover..1....2....3!!

Val: Israel Steele has won this one!

Matt Valour: What a debut for the Man of Steele and #BroCode!

[The lights flicker on and off then it goes pitch dark again. A few seconds later they come back on and lying unconscious in the middle of the ring is Steele's valet Ms. Kelly. She has her face painted white and black lipstick is smeared all over her lips and some on her face. She is dressed in a Calum Morgan t-shirt. Israel Steele and Jimmy Blast rush to her aid. Steele screams for help from the back as the medical team races out to attend to Ms. Kelly.]

Val: I wonder what happened to her?

Matt Valour: Are you for real? Obviously Calum Morgan did this.

Val: You saw all that in the pitch dark? 

Matt Valour: I didn't have to. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck!

Fans: Fuck a duck! Fuck a duck!

Val: What they said. No proof it was Calum so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Matt Valour: You do that. He's going to have hell to pay once #BroCode gets their hands on him. We'll be right back folks!

#6 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:11 AM

Singles Match First Blood.

Davis-vs-Antihero.png

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Rock n Roll Mercenaries Blast over the PA systems.

From ramp come elder guy who think can shake his ass. At end off ramp pose with fans in superman stand. Climb up apron go to neutral corner.       

Ayumi

The Following contest is a First Blood Match. Introducing first from Glasgow Scotland weighing 260 lbs MASKED ANTIHERO!!!

Dam That River by Alice n Chains blasts over the PA systems. Josh Davis comes out on stage and electrifies the fans with his taunts and he awakes the crowd. He then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring and then taunts the cameras as he awaits the start of the bout.

Ayumi

And his opponent from Mesa Arizona, The Savior Josh Davis!!!!.

The Referee signals for the bell and the start of the match.

Val Valour

What a return The Savior is back!!!

Matt Valour

Eh

Ding Ding Ding!!

Val Valour

Anti out of the gate locks horns with Davis and then rakes his eyes. Then kicks him in the gut and nails a thunderous ddt. Anti rolls outside and then goes and grabs a chair. He then rolls back into the ring and then goes to hit Davis but Davis had other ideas and nailed a Vandaminator into the chair sending Anti to the ground. Josh then goes up to the top rope and then tries for swanton bomb but Anti gets his knees up.  Anti then kips up and waits for Josh Davis to get up.  Davis gets up and then Anti lands a punishing spike ddt onto the steel chair the referee is checking to see if Josh has started bleeding.

Matt Valour

Davis doesn’t seem to be bleeding and then kips up himself. Anti is raising his hands in victory like he already had won the match. Davis turns him around and then starts landing rights and lefts. Davis lands a standing drop kick. He then waits for Anti to get up and then sends him flying over the top ropes Davis looks up to the skies and then points up and then bounces off the nearest turnbuckle and does a flying swanton over the top rope. He lands on Anti.

Val Valour

Davis is fired up.Anti gets up and then nails a step up enziguri. Anti starts taunting the fans. Davis pulls out something from his trunks like he is going to play possum. Anti pulls Davis up to his feet. Davis punches Anti in the arm. With what appears to be  brass knucks.  Then Davis gets up and plants a thunderous right hand  and Anti goes straight to the floor. The referee checks Anti to see if hes okay and immediately sees blood gushing oout of his arm and then signals for the bell.

Ding Ding Ding!!

Dam The River By Alice and Chains blasts over the PA systems as Josh Davis rolls in the ring  and celebrates the victory.

Ayumi

Here is your winner Josh Davis.

Val Valour

What a comeback for Josh Davis. I wonder what is next for him.

Matt Valour

I wonder the same .

Val Valour

Hmm?

Matt Valour

Josh Davis is one of my faves and should be rewarded for this huge win.

Val Valour

Well we will see what happens down the road.

Matt Valour

I guess we will. But we will be back folks more action next.

#7 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:23 AM

A Return.

The cameras fade back in from commercial break as it focuses in EnigmaTron. The Enigma Tron shows a Video package of Alex Calaway working out and several different angles of her working out.  The Video then turns to Alex Calaway live.

Val Valour

Alex Calway is here in the house on Enigma Tron. I wonder what for?

Matt Valour.

Just shut up and listen and you might find out.

Val Valour

I know you did not just tell me to shut up.

Matt Valour.

I just did now let us watch.

Alex Calaway smiles and then begins to speak.

Alex Calaway

Hello SEE Universe long time no SEE. I am just here to inform you at Temptation Sixteen I will be making my in ring comeback.  I do not care who it is against, I am coming back a new me and ready to take on all comers in my quest to become a champion once again.. So with that being said actions will speak louder then words SEE ya in a few weeks toodles!!

The cameras then fade back to the announce team.

Val Valour

What an announcement by Alex Calaway I cannot wait see her back.

Matt Valour

I can. She is not that good of a wrestler.

Val Valour

You are not that good of a wrestler. You have diarrhea of the mouth lets get back to some ore action.

Matt Valour

I couldn't agree more.

Cameras fade to ring side.

#8 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:58 AM

Nomads-Vs-Texeira-and-No.png

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Born to Raise Hell by Motorhead blasts over The PA systems.as.

Pyros erupt from the stage as the two walk out from the curtain. Flames then lead them down to the ring as they do their own entrances. Rodrigo then drops down to a knee and strikes a most muscular post, while Ken stands behind him with his arms raised as once again, Euros with his face on them fall from the ceiling.

Ayumi

The Following Contest is a Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first The Team of Ken Noqueira and Rodrigo Texeira being accompanied by Alexia Carreira. The Future Brigade!!!!

“Nomadic” by Slipknot suddenly hit as red lights begin to flash violently to the drum beat. The ramp starts to flood with smoke. A figure appears in the entrance way he knees down on his left knee and places his fist together in front of him. Another figure appears behind him and raises both arms above his head. A series of fireworks go off along the top of the entrance ramp.The light adjusts back to normal. Eddie walks around from behind Lucas who stands back up, a sly grin Eddies face emerges as he looks at Lucas.

[Ayumi]: ….introducing at this time; from Harlow, Essex, England…at a combined weight of four hundred and eighty-seven pounds…Noommaadd!!!

They start to walks down the ramp. Lucas is focused on the ring, Eddie slowly and methodically makes his way toward the ring,  bathing in the reaction of the fans within the arena. Lucas stops just before the ring and looks over his right shoulder at Eddie and then slides into the ring. He kneels back down on his left knee in the middle Eddie enters the ring standing behind him with his arms raised and fireworks go off from the four turnbuckles.

As the music dies down the brothers drops their leather jackets over the top rope, and wait the match to start.

Ding Ding Ding

Val Valour

Eddie and Ken start off for their teams. Eddie and Ken get face to face in the ring and then Eddie slaps  Ken and they both get in a right and left battle. Eddie wins that battle by kicking Ken in the gut and delivering a snap suplex to Ken. Eddie then stomps on Ken.  Ken catches one of his feet then steps up nailing a dragon screw on Eddie. Ken then drives his elbow into and holds onto the hold. Eddie then reverses with a head scissors. Eddie then starts using his legs to hit Ken in the chest.  Eddie then releases the hold after the referee counts to four.Eddie then gets up and goes and tags in Lucas. Lucas grabs Ken quickly before  he gets a tag in of his own.

Matt Valour

Lucas  picks up Ken who needs to make a tag to his fresh partner.  Lucas then nails a  ddt to Ken.  Lucas then pics Ken up and Irish whips him into his corner.  Lucas makes the tag to Eddie once again who then nails a double team suplex on Ken and then goes for the quick cover. Rod is asking for Ken to give him a tag.  But Eddie runs over and then spears Rod who hits his back on the outside barricade. He begins to thrive in pain. Eddie runs over to Lucas who makes the  Tag and Then they execute THE CLASH OF THE TITANS and then Eddie goes for a quick cover. The referee counts.

Thra NO Rodrigo breaks it up at the last possible second.

Val Valour

Rod gets up and then throws Lucas out of the  ring on his side. Then hurries back to his corner. As he chants to get Ken back into this thing. Eddie picks up Ken and then then goes for another suplex. Ken  stops him from suplexing him and then at the last moment does a suplex of his own. Both men then crawl towards their corner. Both men in unison tag in their partners. Rod comes in and then  plants Lucas. He then Irish Whips Lucas into the corner and then meets him half way with a thunderous drop kick.  He goes for the quick cover and the referee counts.

No Kickout by Lucas.

Matt Valour

Rod picks Lucas up and nails a snap suplex and then turns it into a tres amigos and then three . Ken gives  Nomads a taste of their own medicine and then spears Eddie off into the barricade. Rod then tags in Ken. They Nail  a triple powerbomb before Ken nails the pin and then the referee counts

NO Lucas breaks up the count.

Val Valour.

Lucas then throws Rod to the outside then bounces off the ropes and nails a suicide dive on Rod. He then rolls into the ring and then back to his corner and asks for the tag and then he obliges. The Nomads Then Nail a Wraith of the Titans again on  Ken. But Alexia Carreira gets on the ring apron and distracts Eddie and Lucas. Rod rolls into the ring and then pulls Ken over  and the he tags himself in as Ken is pushed out.

Matt Valour

Rod then lays on the ground and acts as he is knocked out. Lucas goes and argues with Alexia on the outside as Eddie goes over to pick Rod up but  Rod gets and inside cradle and then referee counts.

Ding Ding Ding!!

Rod rolls out of the ring and then Ken and Alexia Join as the start hobbling up the ramp raising their hands in victory.

Born to Raise Hell blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in boos.

Ayumi

Here is your winners  The Team of Ken and Rodrigo The Future Brigade!!!

Val Valour

What a match. This was a back and forth battle until Rod played possum and caught The Nomads by surprise.

Matt Valour

Was a pretty entertaining match I am surprised no team should be disappointed.

Val Valour

Yes these teams deserve a lot. They put on clinic  cannot wait to see what's next for either of the teams.

Matt Valour

Yep well we will take a quick commercial break be right back  after these messages

#9 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:07 PM

Future of A Brigade!

Ken and Rodrigo bump fists as their music starts to play. Ken goes over to the ropes and gestures to a stagehand for the mic. Ken slowly raises the mic to his lips, the fans weirdly enough quiet down to listen to what he has to say as well.

Val Valour

What the hell is Future Brigade still doing out here?

Matt Valour

I guess they have something to say.\

Val Valour

Why didn't they say it before that.

Matt Valour

Well let us listen.

You know. When we first signed our contracts here, we were supposed to be a three man team. It was supposed to be myself, my cousin Antero, now known as Toxin, and Rodrigo. However Toxin had to back out due to scheduling conflicts.

Ken licks his lips, surveying the crowd before his cocky smirk comes on his face.

Because of these scheduling conflicts, we had to scramble to find another member. I’ll be honest with you guys we weren’t having much success at first. You see, when you get into the ring with the mindset of you vs the world, ending a few careers on the way. It tends to make a vast majority of people not want to work with you. But then just when we had almost gave up hope, it happened! We were approached by the hottest free agent in the business! Someone who actually had his home federation close on him…while he was their Heavyweight Champion!

At the mention of this, the fans start to stir as they have a hunch at who this could be.

-Insert commentary here-

This is also someone we’ve worked extensively with, both as teammates and enemies before. So without further ado. I give to you the hottest free agent in the sport of professional wrestling today!

Ken points to the entrance way. At first nothing happens but then the Tron lights up, as we see a crown and a scepter come onto the screen, before fading away as the lights then dim. Blue and white strobe lights then replace the arena lights as the opening notes of “Throne” are heard.

Val Valour

I wonder who it can be?

Matt Valour

I hope its someone huge

The third man steps through the curtain with his back towards the ring. You can see a championship belt wrapped around his waist. The fans get louder as seeing the belt can only solidify who this person is, as he then turns around revealing: JUSTIN JUSTICE!-

Justin smirks at the reaction the fans give him as they only get louder. He cockily walks down to the ring and climbs in. He then hugs Ken as the mic is passed to Justin. He slowly raises the mic to his lips.

You know when my old home federation 450 Wrestling closed, at first I went home. I mean like Ken has I’ve held gold everywhere I’ve been, after awhile you start to question whether to retire or continue to wrestle. As I sat at home however I continuously felt the urge to come back, it was then that I reached out to Ken about joining this team. Now since I’m here, this team will take over the company and we will be the ones to usher this company into the future!

Justin drops the mic as the three bump fists. Their theme plays as they get out of the ring to a mixed reaction of cheers and boos.

Val Valour

Told you there would be many surprises tonight!

Matt Valour

See has just signed a blockbuster signing.

Val Valour 

I wonder when  Justin will start wrestling,. I have heard good things about him.

Matt Valour

Yes he is I watched him in 450 he is amazing but we will get down to ringside to start the next bout.

Cameras fade to ringside.

#10 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

NO DQ MATCH

**JENNIFER ENIGMA VS. ERIN STONE**

Enigma-Vs-Stone.png

Valerie Valour:

Well folks coming up next is a match for the ages. For the first time ever Jennifer Enigma will be making her debut inside of a SEE ring as she sets to go one on one with Erin Stone. This one is definitely not for the weak of heart!

Matt Valour:

And this all came about when Jennifer was revealed to be the mastermind behind the destruction of Erin's video game store. Since then these two have been down each other's throats. And tonight it all comes to a boiling point.

Valerie Valour:

It certainly does. let's head to the ring.  

Ayumi:

This next contest is for one fall. Making her way to the ring first from San Antonio, Texas she is….ERIN STONE!

"Simply The Best  by Erin Stone blasts over the PA system and Erin Stone walks out onto the stage. She stops for a moment before heading down to the ring.

Matt Valour:

Remember, per managements orders, no one is allowed at ring side. That means no MK127 or Pantheon.

Erin gets to the ring and slides in under the bottom ropes and as she does “A Demons Fate” starts to play and everyone turns to the stage as Jennifer Enigma comes out with a mic in his hand and a grin on her face.

Raw-Digitals-11-24-14-aj-lee-37854758-64

Jennifer Enigma:

Erin…before we start this epic match I think a change is in order. Now being the fact that there is a lot of animosity between the two of us. It is only fair to have this match contested under NO DQ rules. But the rule still applies that MK 127 and Pantheon are banned from ring side….so now ref…START THE MATCH!!!

The bell sounds and both women tie up with Erin getting the advantage. The ref breaks it apart, and Erin moves back while the crowd taunts. They circle each other one more time, Erin goes for a grapple, but Enigma ducks underneath and grabs her from behind. Enigma lifts her up and slams her down on her stomach. Erin rolls outs of it, and Enigma has to let her go. They both stand back up. Erin checks her lip, while Enigma wipes her hair back.

Matt Valour:

Both these ladies are evenly matched.

Valerie Valour:

Yes but the real fireworks hasn't even been started yet. Lord knows what the two of them have in mind.

They circle each other one more time. Erin goes for a MMA-take down, but Enigma sidesteps and lets Erin hit the mats. Jennifer picks up Erin from her kneeling stance and hits a quick german suplex. Enigma nips up, and Erin rolls over to the corner with wide open eyes. Erin holds her head and stands to her feet. Enigma insists Erin come at her again. Erin comes in, and they tie up! Erin shoves her into the corner and the ref gets in between them. Erin moves away slowly, then Enigma just flat out slaps her across the face. The crowd yells! Erin backs up and holds her cheek. Enigma begins talking smack. Erin levels her with a huge right cross. Enigma hits her back! Enigma taunts at her to get up, Erin rolls to her feet, and goes for a quick clothesline, but Enigma ducks it, then when Enigma turns around, Erin delivers a stiff sidekick to the chest, sending Enigma back between the ropes to the outside mats. Erin taunts in the middle of the ring. Jennifer slams her fist down on the mats then gets to her feet.

Matt Valour:

Erin has the advantage now, which is surprising as she holding her own!

Valerie Valour:

Your bias disappoints me.

Enigma is pissed off as she slams her hand on the apron. Enigma then walks around the ring to the time keeper to regroup as she yells at some of the crowd that keeps pushing her buttons. With Enigma distracted, Erin then out of nowhere nails a huge knee to the back of her head! Enigma goes down in a heap as the crowd are now firmly behind Erin. Erin then gets to her feet and grabs Enigma by her hair. She clears the crowd away from the guardrail and throws Enigma into it. Enigma hits the guardrail and flips over into the seats and crowds alike.

Matt Valour:

And this one has quickly spilled over to the crowd.

Valerie Valour:

Let's hope they stay there and don't come over here.

Enigma gets to her feet while Erin runs, leaps to the rail and leaps again and lands a huge cross body on Jennifer. The crowd loves it, and they support Erin by picking her back up to her own feet. Erin picks up Enigma and throws her into a row of chairs. Enigma tries to get to her feet, but Erin throws her back into the guardrail flipping her back over, but this time near the ring. Erin leaps up onto the guard rail and waits for Enigma to hit her feet. Once she does, Erin flies, but Enigma catches her and uses both of their momentum to crash into the ring post and ring apron! Both women are down, and the ref suggests them taking it back to their ring. Enigma picks up Erin and throws her face first into the ring post. Erin leans up against the apron, which gives Enigma just enough time to grab 'stitches' from under the ring. Enigma lifts it into the air and the crowd boos. Enigma swings it like a baseball bat, but Erin ducks and the barbwire staff shatters into pieces against the ring post. Erin hits a kick into Enigma's midsection, and then runs and quickly hits a shining wizard. The crowd begins to chant Erin's name! Erin takes a breather than stands back up hitting her Stone Henge (Spinning Leg Lariat) on Enigma! Erin then reaches under the ring..

Valerie Valour:

Wonder what Erin has in mind?

Matt Valour:

Something evil and twisted I suppose. She wants to punish Enigma for the grief and anguish she has caused to not just her video game store but for Micah and Kenzi who are probably watching this match backstage.

Erin brings out a ladder. The crowd goes crazy. Erin picks it up and turns around, Enigma clotheslines Erin to the ground with the ladder falling into her stomach. Enigma grabs Erin and slides her into the ring. Enigma slides in and picks up Erin throwing her into the corner. From there, Enigma hits a power bomb into the ring posts, Erin lands back first, very stiff, and from there, Enigma gives a gut-kick and a quick DDT! Enigma pins.

Pin: 1..................................2................

Kickout. Enigma argues with the ref while picking up Erin. Enigma hits another power bomb in the middle of the ring, and pins. A kick out at two. Enigma picks up Erin and throws Erin into the corner, Enigma runs and hits a huge flying splash.. Enigma backs up and lets Erin stumble out of the corner before hitting another power bomb in the center of the ring. Enigma slides out and grabs a steel chair, taunts to the crowd, and slides back in. Enigma puts the steel chair in between the top rope and middle rope in one of the corners. Erin gets to her feet just as Enigma hits a stiff sidekick to her chin sending her right back down again. Enigma picks up Erin and puts her face down over the turnbuckle so that her face is facing the chair. Enigma steps back then runs and nails a missile dropkick to the back of Erin's head causing her face to bounce off the steel chair. Erin slides off the ring post and falls onto her head then lays out on her back. Enigma drags her to the middle rope and pins. Another kick out at 2. Enigma slaps the mat and picks up Erin. Erin shows some life and begins punching, but Enigma hits a low knee and throws her to the ropes. Erin returns but ducks Enigma's clothesline, on the next ropes, Erin leaps to the middle rope and moonsaults into the air. Enigma catches her, and right away and lands a tombstone Piledriver stopping all momentum Erin just had. Enigma pins in the middle of the ring.

Matt Valour:

Enigma pins again!

Pin: 1..................................2............KICKOUT!

Enigma shakes her head in disbelief, and picks up Erin throwing her to the corner. Enigma goes to the opposite corner and taunts to the crowd. She wants to hit another running splash. Enigma runs, leaps, and Erin moves, and Enigma lands on the top rope post and falls to the mats on the outside of the ring! The crowd goes crazy! Erin lifts herself back up and climbs to the top rope. Erin hits a Shooting Star Press and lands it perfectly on Enigma on the outside of the ring! Erin gets up and pulls out a table. She sets it up and points to it. She then points to Enigma and the crowd eats it up. Erin lifts Enigma to the ring apron. Erin grabs Enigma into a T-Bone Suplex and flips Enigma over her own head. Enigma falls and smashes through the table from the apron, and Erin stays put on the apron. As soon as Enigma crashes through the table, Erin goes from the apron, to the top rope, then moonsaults down and lands onto Enigma's body and the broken table. The crowd goes crazy once again.

Matt Valour:

Big move right there! It could be over!

Valerie Valour:

Jennifer looks worse for wear now.

Erin rolls Enigma into the ring and pins...

Pin: 1........................2...........

Kickout at two as Erin lifts Enigma up and goes for a suplex, but Enigma gets out of it and drops to her knees behind Erin and hits a blow hard to the midsection. Erin bends over in pain. Enigma gets up and steps back into the corner, from there she lifts herself to the top rope, Erin turns around and Enigma leaps. Erin catches her and hits a sitout powerbomb! Erin stays in the sitout position for a pin!

Pin: 1..............................................2............

Enigma flips to her stomach as Erin rolls back to her feet. Enigma gets up and Erin hits a running clothesline sending Enigma back to her back. Erin takes a breather in the corner before standing up on the top turnbuckle. The crowd rises to their feet in yet more anticipation for what Erin has in store for the air and Enigma's body. Enigma grabs the ref and throws him into the ropes. The ropes shake, and Erin falls straddling herself on the top turnbuckle. The crowd boos. Enigma leaps to her feet, grabs the chair, and in one swift motion puts the chair to Erin's face, and then dropkicks it out of her own hands into Erin's skull. The chair bounces out of the ring, as does Erin. Enigma takes the top part of the ring steps off and slides them into the center of the ring. Enigma picks up Erin and hits a few back hand chops before slamming her head into the ring apron. Enigma grabs the ladder and stands it straight up into the air next to the ring. Enigma begins climbing. The crowd rises back to their feet. Enigma gets to the top of the 15 foot ladder. Erin stands to her feet and knocks it over into the ring ropes. Enigma falls from the top of the ladder but into the ring, and as she falls, she lands face/stomach first onto the ring steps! The crowd goes crazy at the very stiff and awkward landing! Erin shrugs off her luck and slides into the ring.

Valerie Valour:

OH MY GOD! ENIGMA IS BROKEN IN HAALLFFF

Erin lifts up Enigma into a slam position. From there Erin swings Enigma around and hits a DDT right onto the ring steps! Enigma goes lifeless. Erin pins on the steps. One.. Two.. . Enigma kicks out. Erin wipes her brow and slides the steps out of the ring. Enigma stands up and with desperation runs at Erin. Erin bends down and back body drops Enigma out of the ring as Enigma flips into the ladder on the outside knocking it down with her landing on the back of her head on the outside of the ring! The very stiff and awkward landing gets the crowd to chant "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!". Erin gets another breather and slides out of the ring. She picks up Enigma and drops her ribcage first over the guardrail. From there Erin folds up the ladder and smashes it over Enigma's head and back area. She then moves the ladder up against the ring post so that it can be used to climb up to the top rope. Erin slides out a table from under the ring and slides inside of the ring. Erin slides in and sets up the table dead-center of the ring. Erin gets to the apron and hits a 360-spinning leg drop over Enigma's body on the guardrail! The crowd goes crazy for such a maneuver. After Enigma's body goes limp onto the cement floor next to the ring, Erin picks her up and puts her near-lifeless body over her shoulders like a Death Valley Driver. Erin walks to the bottom of the leaning ladder. She takes one step up the ladder. The crowd gets on their feet. Even Matt and Valerie are on their feet as well.

Matt Valour:

What the hell?

Valerie Valour:

Why is she climbing the ladder with Jennifer's body?

Matt Valour:

Did you just make a movie reference?

Erin continues climbing up the ladder with Enigma's body over her shoulders. Erin reaches the top and looks out at the crowd and the center of the ring. The crowd chants "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!". Erin leaps and in mid-air she hits a Death Valley Driver from the ladder through the table inside the center of the ring! The ladder tips and falls to the floor! Both women land hard through the table! After a few seconds, and the crowd's cheers go quiet, Erin puts an arm over Enigma's body.

ONE

TWO

THREE

Matt Valour:

NO. Enigma kicks out just barely.

Valerie Valour:

How the hell did she do manage to kick out of that?!

The ref begins clearing the ring out from the table debris. Erin lifts Enigma up and hits a brain buster! Though she let's go after the slam, and pins Enigma.

ONE

TWO

KICKOUT. Enigma kicks out yet again!

Valerie Valour:

How long has their match been!?

Matt Valour:

Pushing a good fifty five minutes. A new wrestling record here at SEE.

Erin picks up Enigma and lifts her into the air. Erin's body gives out and both women fall to the ring mat. SEE fans begin applauding at the effort both women. Erin then lifts herself up by the ropes and raises her arm into the air acknowledging the crowd. Erin runs at Enigma and jumps, Enigma takes everything out of her body and grabs Erin in mid air and turns 180 degrees and slams Erin right into the turnbuckles. Erin holds her back and stumbles out of the corner; Enigma takes her right arm and locks it under Erin's chin and left arm. Enigma lifts Erin up and across her shoulders and hits the Danse Macabre(Spinning Corscrew Unprettier). Enigma doesn't even attempt a pinfall, she just lays out on her back trying to get some energy back. Erin does the same. Both women get to their feet at the same time. Enigma goes for a punch, but Erin catches her and goes for a german suplex. Enigma spins around to Erin's backside. Erin sits out and bends backwards and gives a kick to Enigma's face. Enigma stumbles backwards into the ropes but comes back forward, Erin turns to her stomach, and lets Enigma walk over her and bounces off the other ropes. Erin gets to her feet and leaps into the air. Enigma front flips underneath the leap frog, and now Enigma bounces off the ropes once more. Erin baseball slides under Enigma's leapfrog, but the time Enigma lands in place, while Erin runs behind Enigma and goes for a bulldog. Erin lands on the ropes (as if she was going to sit on them), Enigma bounces Erin off the ropes and turns her and throws her back into the center of the ring, Erin lands on her feet and continues running, she bounces off the ropes and rebounds, just as Enigma runs at her, both women hit a double clothesline sending both women to their backs in the center of the ring.

Matt Valour:

And we start from square one!

Valerie Valour:

What a match we have here! I don't want this to end!

Enigma and Erin get back to their feet, Enigma goes for a kick but Erin catches it. Enigma goes for a second kick, but Erin ducks and Enigma lands on her stomach and hands. Enigma's legs are now around Erin's waist like a wheel barrow. Erin lifts up Enigma from the mat and into the air. Enigma grabs Erin's head as if she was going to hit a bulldog out of thin air, Erin doesn't let her. Enigma gets to her feet, and Erin hits a dropkick and that sends Enigma over the top rope and onto the apron. Enigma gets to her feet as does Erin. Enigma leapfrogs over the ropes, but Erin ducks it and hits the ropes just as Enigma catches herself onto her feet, Erin goes for a spear but Enigma leapfrogs again, twisting her body in mid air, and countering it into the BLACK DAHLIA!!

Matt Valour:

Enigma has the Black Dahlia hold!! 

Valerie Valour:

This could be it!!

Silky-Innocent-Arcticduck-size-restricte

Erin screams in pain and starts to slam her hand down hard over and over again as she taps out and the ref calls for the bell!!

DING DING DING!!

AYUMI: Your Winner of the Match....JENNIFER ENIGMA!!

Val Valour

What  a match this match went over and hour and half before there was a winner. I wonder if Erin has earned Enigmas respect.

Matt Valour

Same here after grooling match both competitors were game tonight

Val Valour

Jen raises her hand  in Victory as she rolls up the ramp shaking her head pointing at Erin. Maybe Enigma does respect her only time will tell I guess.

Matt Valour

The fans are pumped up and want more action lets go down to ringside and get the next action.

The cameras pan down to ringside.

#11 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:51 PM

Loke-Vs-Sarah-vs-Summer.png

Battle Without Honor Or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei blasts over the pa systems

Spotlight is on Sarah Bryant sporting her usual attire sporting shades and biker chicks gloves to go along with it as she poses on the ramp confident look in her eyes as she makes her way toward the ring now continues her way toward the ring as it is all about her steps to the ringside and helps herself up and stepped through the second rope now stepping in the ring now as she walks toward the center of the ring posing and looking back at the crowd.

Ayumi

The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a triple threat match. Introducing first from Melbourne Australia  Sarah Bryant!!!

Circus by Britney spears blasts over the PA systems 

Summer Rae walks out ignoring the fans and strutting pushing her hair to the back of her face before rolling in the ring and then awaiting the start of the match.

The lights are killed and "They're Coming to Take Me Away (Ha-Ha!)" by The Butcher Babies blares on the speakers for the fans in attendance for Atrocity II and the one and only Loki Synn comes out much to the chagrin of the electric crowd!

Matt Valour: Here comes the representative that CWF has sent over to grace us with their so called "presence." I hope everyone notes the lack of title belt around her waist.

Val Valour: Says here that she lost it at the CWF's last PPV! More to the point though, did you say "presents?" I LOVE PRESENTS!"

As Val starts hopping up and down in her seat, excited at the prospect of presents, Matt can only shake his head as Ayumi makes the announcement.

Ayumi: And finally, representing the Championship Wrestling Federation, she IS, the FORMER World Champion, LOKI SYNN!

The crowd laughs and Summer Rae and Sara Bryant can only snicker and giggle to themselves as they stretch out in the corner. The ref has a sly smile on his face and Ayumi can't help but hide her all out disrespect for Loki or her... Presence.

Matt Valour: An announcement only our beloved Ayumi can make. At the very least Loki won't forget whose house she is in tonight!

Val Valour: But we aren't in a house, we're in a castle?

Loki stops, her expression unreadable behind her painted mask. She looks from each of the people in the ring and shakes her head, pointing and laughing back at all of them! She rolls into the ring and the ref wastes little time calling for the bell as Sara and Summer team up and go on the attack, not allowing Loki enough time to breath, let alone stand up!

Loki covers up the best she can, but soon falls victim to the numbers game and biased officiating as the ref is pretending to have a conversation with Matt at ringside about SEE's next stop. Finally, Loki's body goes limp and Sara and Summer turn to congratulate each other for a job well done, only for Summer to slap the taste right out of Sara's mouth! The crowd goes silent as the SMACK resonates through the acoustics of the castle and Sara turns to deliver a right hook of her own!  

Summer staggers backward only for Loki to recover enough to roll her up from behind! Both of Summer's shoulders hit and are planted on the mat by Loki, but once again, the ref makes ample time to check and make sure his shirt is straight and up to code.

Matt Valour: Invade SEE and this is how you can expect to be treated. We know who our own are and take care of ourselves! Go away Loki, you're not wanted here.

Val goes to say something but Matt quickly shushes her with a finger to her lips. The crowd laugh as the action in the ring continues! Loki is busy arguing with the ref as Summer and Sara continue to pepper each other with rights and lefts, any commonality between them lost in a sea of fists and hair. Loki finally swears at the ref and pushes him away, returning her attentions to the other two, having enough of the onesidedness of the affair. Forgetting any word of warning from the ref she charges her two opponents as Bryant has Summer up for a spinebuster. Loki uses her momentum and lifts her leg, delivering a boot to the back of Summer, forcing Sara to fall backward with Summer on top of her! Not stopping there Loki begins to lay vicious stomps to the back of Summer as the ref tries to pull her off.

Matt Valour: What a cheap shot by Loki! How dare she hit Summer from behind! And Sara couldn't even see her coming, though I would have really loved her view. From where I'm sitting, it had to have been an eye full.

Val Valour: I don't get it. The only thing there would have been Summer's chest...

Matt Valour: Exactly.

Loki finally backs off of the prone Sara and Summer as the ref checks on them. With little thought, Loki grabs a running start and punts the ref on the side of the head! The crowd boos the hellacious and vicious move but Loki doesn't care as she kicks his unconscious body out of the ring. She shrugs as another comes to take his place, admonishing Loki but realizing that he can't disqualify her. Loki asks if he's actually going to do his job properly or if he'll end up like his motionless compatriot. The new zebra gulps and nods rolling into the ring. Summer is climbing up off of Sara as the latter rolls to the apron to get a breather. Loki pauses and cocks her head, considering Summer as she gets to her feet, glaring daggers at the Janusian Jester.

Keeping their eyes locked, Loki paces around the outside of the ring, looking for a way to get into the ring without being ambushed. However, before she can make her move, Sara rolls Summer up from behind once again!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Summer kicks out and turns, delivering a kick to the ribs of Sara. She looks to have devious intentions in mind as she picks Sara up onto the apron. Before she can do anything though Loki comes up and delivers a Superman Punch to the back of Summer! Summer crashes into Sara, causing Bryant to fall to the ground outside. Loki catches Summer coming off the ropes and delivers a boot to Summer's gut before lifting her in a powerbomb position. She turns toward the middle of the ring, cradling Summer's neck before dropping her with a vicious joker driver, a move she calls The Last Laugh! She makes the cover as the ref slides in to make the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Loki Synn has beaten two of SEE's best!

Val Valour

This isn't going to sit well Ms. Enigma

Matt Valour

I know she will have something up her sleeve who knows but we will be back with more action next.

#12 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

The Temptress Champ Arrives with A Message

The Scene opens up backstage where  a black limo pulls up.  Suddenly Iggy Drax emerges from the driver seat and then opens up the door.  Out comes Temptress Champion Aria Quinn. She has a confident look on her face holding The Temptress Championship across her shoulder.

Aria-Enter-The-Building.gif

Val Valour 

Aria Quinn is here.!!!

Matt Valour

She is surprisingly late but I guess better late then not being here at all.

Val Valour

Well I guess as long as she is here for her match up tonight when she faces Vero for The Temptress Title later on tonight.

Matt Valor

And she doesn't have Dread with her so maybe I can actually go ask her out on a date.

Val Valour

In your dreams she will chew you and spit you out faster then Heather swallows a cock just kidding Heather

Matt Valour

You make me sick sis  *As he laughs*

Aria continues down the hall going to her locker room when suddenly Crazy Eddie emerges from out of know where and then Aria rolls her eyes and then makes grunting sound and then Crazy Eddie begins to speak.

Crazy Eddie 

Good Evening Ladies and Gents I am here with Aria Quinn and I am going to ask her a few questions

Aria rolls her eyes and then speaks.

Aria Quinn

Can't you see I am busy you little twerp?  Your lucky I have an announcement of my own otherwise I would put you down where you now stand.

Crazy Eddie

Well you wouldn't want to get the boss rattled about laying your fingers on me would ya? Well anyways don't answer That question. You saw your teacher Jennifer Enigma had a hard fought victory with Erin Stone does this make you more aware of what SOD is really capable of?

Aria Quinn

No this changes nothing. Jen hasn't been in a SEE ring in  ever. If she had I am sure she would have made quick work of Erin Stone.  I am not going to say that Vero isn't going to give me a run for my money, SO far she is the only one to do so on the roster. Not Annalisa Stratus and certainly no Erin Stone or the rest of SOD for that matter. 

Crazy Eddie

You think you have what it takes to retain The Temptress Championship. ?

Aria Quinn

Take a good look at me Eddie? Don't get a hard on or I will rip it off and shove it down your throat.  I am the epidemy of well fitness and training.  I have been The Temptress Champion for over a year and there has not been anyone who has come close to taking this championship from me and last I checked I have beaten Vero before and I will do it again tonight.

Crazy Eddie

Any last words for Vero before going into your match.

Aria Quinn

Yeah before I make my own announcement yes. My last words to Vero is I have opted to not have any of my friends come into our match when I beat you and that I shall you won't be able to claim I cheated.  Now Eddie get the hell out of my sight before I give you something to whine about.

Eddie runs away and then Aria Looks at the cameras and then speaks.

Aria Quinn

My next announcement even though you fools deserve and once of my time is that At Temptation 15 I will be unveiling my new show called a Moment of Quinn. Temptation just got a whole better now with me on it. I will still be your Temptress Champion and now that is truly gonna be a  Moment of Quinn. 

Aria smiles at the camera as the cameras fade to ringside.

Val Valour

What a message by our  Temptress Champion.

Matt Valour

Pfft I doubt she retains the title after all she has caused SOD.

Val Valour

Yeah who knows anyone can win on any given Tuesday if that makes sense.

Matt Valour

It does not lets go down to ringside for our next match up of the evening.

#13 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:09 AM

27797840-10156315220602558-4814606167381

Saints-Vs-Flare.png

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

walk this way hits aj walks out pauses then sprints down to the ring a la warrior . he then backflips into the ring.

Ayumi

The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for The Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Transylvanian Championship. Introducing first Arkadelphia Arkansas  AJ FLARE!!!!

[media][/media

Line in The Sand by Motorhead blasts over the PA systems. Robert Saints walks out with The SEE Transylvanian Championship slung over his shoulder and then stares a hole through AJ Flare he then runs down the ramp and then slides in the ring and goes to the nearest turnbuckle raising the Championship in the air before handing it to the Ref and awaits the start of the bout.

Ayumi

And his opponent  He is The Shrouded Enigma Transylvanian Champion  ROBERT SAINTS!!!!

The referee signals for the bell and the start of the match

Ding Ding Ding!!

Val Valour

AJ and Rob lock up and AJ nails a quick takedown. Robert gets up and AJ bows. But Robert nails him with a quick kitchen sink who then goes for a Viper Cutter but AJ throws him and Robert lands on the second rope and then nails a quick diving crossbody   AJ catches him and nails a quick Flare OUT V2  he goes for a quick cover and the referee counts.

No Kick Out by Robert Saints.

Matt Valour

AJ picks Robert up to his feet and then out of no VIPER CUTTER and then he goes for the quick cover and the referee counts

No Kick Out by AJ.

Suddenly  Slip To The Void by Alter Bridge blasts over the PA systems.

Leon Dread comes marching down the ramp with a purpose.

He stands outside the ring with a grimace look on his face.

Val Valour

Why The Hell is Dread out here.

Matt Valour

Probably to cause terror and Dread.

Val Valour

What the hell is this is stupid.

Matt Valour

Just watch the fans want to see action as stated before.

Val Valour

AJ Flair pulls himself up and then looks at  Dread. Dread smiles and then shakes his head  and laughs Robert is in Prime position.

Matt Valour

Viper Cutter  by  Saints he goes for the quick cover and the referee counts

Dingi

Suddenly Vin Halsted comes into the ring and  then congratulates Robert Saints and then raises his hands in victory. And then rubs the title on his stomach and then  walks out and goes through the crowd thrusting his hands around his waist.

Ayumi

Here is your winner and Still Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Transylvanian Champion Robert Saints.

Val Valour

What a cheap victory

Matt Valour

Whatever it was it helped Saints keep his title,

Val Valour

Dread is terrible and should be stopped before he ruins more matches.

Matt Valour

More Action next.

Cartel-Championships.png

Mk127-Vs-Pantheon.png

The referee calls for the bell.

Ding Ding Ding!!

We are under way!

Haze rushes forward hitting Kenzi with a series of kicks and takes Kenzi down with a Judo throw. Haze goes for the armbar but somehow Kenzi is able to get away and slides from the ring to regroup.

Kenzi rolls out the other side and grabs onto the apron skirt, lifting it and revealing several weapons underneath and a pair of ladders. Haze slides into the ring and runs up the turnbuckles hitting Kenzi on the floor with a diving crossbody.

Haze is dazed as she lays out on the floor.

Kenzi grabs onto Haze, pulling her up by her hair and flips her over with a hair pull snapmare.

Meanwhile all this action is going on, Micah and Lana are fighting in the fans, hitting one another and bouncing each other off the railings and the steps. Micah grabs onto Lana’s hair but Lana counters with a throw into the barricade and she goes barreling over it onto the floor below.

Lana jumps over the barricade and begins to pull Micah up by the straps of her top and slaps her across the face.

That’ll wake you up for sure.

Kenzi places a table in the corner and leaves a ladder on the apron, Kenzi turns to get smacked with a leather belt to the face and Haze goes berserk with the leather belt leaving welts all over Kenzi’s body.

Haze reaches into her crotch and pulls out a bloody pad and sticks it into Kenzi’s face smearing blood all over it.

Ew, disgusting!

Haze grabs onto Kenzi and puts Kenzi into a inverted headlock, JAILCELL!!!!

Micah runs into the ring, Enigma slides into the ring the on other side, SUPERKICK!!!!

Both of MK127 members are rolled outside the ring, both hitting the floor nearly at the same time.

Enigma sets up the ladder that is sitting on the apron and Haze begins to climb up on the other side while Enigma stands watch.

Haze reaches the top of the ladder and suddenly the ladder begins to fall over as Kenzi rushes in and gets her face smacked into the ladder. Haze reaches up and grabs onto one title belt, she grabs onto the other as the ladder falls and she is now hanging 15...20 feet in the air.

Those titles are not designed to hold that much weight!

Micah recovers enough to slide into the ring, hits Enigma with a spear and sets up the ladder again. Climbing rungs very slowly, she is visibly in pain as she continues to climb. Haze lets go of one title, she unhooks it and dangles it over the ring.

One piece of leather is holding a 115 pound woman.

Haze swings and kicks Micah in the face and she falls onto the canvas. Haze is able to swing and get her legs around the ladder to stop her momentum and sits down straddling the ladder.

We are moments away from having new tag team champions!

Haze wraps the one title around her waist and reaches up, slows down the title belt from swinging and pulls the second title down for the victory.

The referee calls for the bell!

Ding Ding Ding!!

Here are you winners, the NEW! SEE Tag Team Champions, The Pantheon!!!!

heather-and-lana-cartel-champs.png

#14 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:57 AM

TEMPTRESS CHAMPIONSHIP BLOOD LUST RULES

**Veronica Rodriguez vs. Aria Quinn**

Temptress-Championship.png

Temptress-Championship-Match.png

AYUMI:

The following contest is for the Temptress Championship, On her way to the ring first, she is the challenger...VEERONICA RODRIGUEZ!

"Looking Glass" by Dream Theater hits the PA as the fans start murmuring eliciting a mixed reaction. The lights go off as violet colored smoke rises up from the stage, entrance ramp, and ringside area giving the arena a rather foul smell. A pyro shoots up from the entrance ramp as Vero walks out to the ramp with a scowl on her face. She begins her slow descent down the ramp with her still not acknowledging the crowd nor making any contact. Once she reaches the end of the entrance ramp, she looks at the crowd around her, surveying her surroundings before running towards the ring and sliding under the ropes. She heads straight for the upper left turnbuckle and climbs it surveying the crowd without any taunt, like an animal stalking their prey. She then heads towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same. She descends the top right turnbuckle and does stretches using the ropes as she waits for the bell to ring or for her opponent to arrive.

Ayumi:

And her opponent, she hails from Dublin, Ireland. She is the Temptress  Champion. ARIA QUINN!

The Lights go completely out and only you see the millions of lights from the fans cell phones fill the arena as smoke come up from the top of the ramp as I  Smell A Massacre by The Butcher Babies plays on P.A system as Aira slowly walks out with her Temptress Championship belt. She walks through the smoke and stand on top of the ramp looking into the crowd. She bangs/ moves her head around to her music as a single spotlight comes up on her. The fans give her a mix reaction as Aria runs down the ramp with a cocky evil smile on her face. She slides into the ring and jumps up running to the middle ropes as she gets in between them and looks into the crowd, taunting at some of the fans as she bangs/moves her head around. Aria jumps back and pull her hair out of her face ,walking over to the middle of the ring as she poses with her Temptress Championship belt.

Just then Liv Stark's theme music begins to play over the speakers as she struts down the aisle with a microphone in her hand.

flyct4.jpg

Liv Stark:

Ladies...before we get this show on the road. I thought it would be appropriate to let all our SEE fans know, including you both, that this match will now be a bloodlust rules match!

The fans cheer to that as Liz smiles before bringing the mic to her lips.

Liv Stark:

And to keep this match fair, Pantheon and Society of Destruction have been banned from ringside. Good luck, Ladies.

Liv then walks to the back as The referee has his hands full keeping Aria and Vero separated long enough to start the match. Vero is in Aria's face, and both are engaged in a heated discussion that ends with Vero slapping Aria. Aria immediately retaliates with a hard right as the ref impatiently signals for the bell.

Ding Ding Ding!!

Vero takes an early lead in the match, catching Aria with an elbow, and following up with a vertical suplex.

Vero proceeds to taunt Aria while she’s on the mat, applying her boot liberally to Aria's ribs for added emphasis.

Valerie Valour:

I hope you don’t have money riding on Aria tonight, Matt...and would you  please stop drooling all over the announce table.

Matt Valour:

I am not drooling and I am paying attention to these beautiful ladies putting on a wrestling clinic.

More by instinct than any forethought, Aria manages to catch Vero's foot and uses her momentum to put her off-balance. Aria is on her feet in an instant, capitalizing on her momentary advantage with a springboard arm drag. Immediately, she locks in a camel clutch.

Valour Valour:

Aria showing an excellent strategy here in this match. Vero has an advantage in both speed and experience; the only thing someone like Aria can do is keep her off her feet and try to wear her down.

Matt Valour:

Yeah-uh-hum...whatever you say.

Vero powers out easily and now it’s Aria who’s in trouble again as Vero uses her own body's momentum  to flip Aria over and lock in the Koji Clutch. Vero applies pressure with Aria straining for the ropes, the suffering and torment evident in every line of her face. The referee is down on the mat, asking if Aria wants to tap; Aria shakes her head in fierce negation. She reaches for the ropes again, hand shaking, and finally manages to get a grip on the bottom rope, forcing Vero to relinquish her hold.

Matt Valour:

YES! Now that’s what I call determination. That is why Aria is our Temptress Champion to be proud of.

As soon as Vero lets go, Aria rolls under the bottom rope and stands on the outside, breathing heavily and staring up at her opponent.

Valerie Valour:

Then what do you call that?

Matt Valour:

Um... taking a break?

The referee yells at Aria to get back in the ring; Aria ignores him, so the ref starts to count...

1 . . .

2 . . .

Matt Valour:

Why the hell is the referee counting when this is supposed to be a bloodlust rules match?!

Valerie Valour:

Aria biding her time away as usual.

Matt Valour:

Give the goddess her space! Aria will return to the ring when she's good and ready. Lay off her okay. Sheesh.

3 . . .

4 . . .

Aria gets on the apron as Vero is there to welcome her back into the ring, but Aria has other ideas. She grabs the back of Vero's head and drops down off the ring apron, bouncing Vero's chest off the top rope. While her foe is still staggered, Aria mounts the nearest turnbuckle and executes an elbow drop.

Pin: 1.............................................2...........

Vero gets a shoulder up and shoves Aria away. With both women back on their feet, Aria tries to regain her momentum, and gets a super kick to the face for her efforts. Aria staggers backwards, and Vero takes full advantage, knocking Aria to the mat and making a cover of her own!

Pin: 1..................................2.................

Valerie Valour:

Damn! I thought it was over. Aria kicks out, but I don’t think she knows where she is at the moment.

Matt Valour:

I should go there and check on her and that beautiful, angelic face.

Valerie Valour:

You're on idiot.

Vero hauls Aria to her feet and swings a haymaker at her, but Aria ducks it and goes for an eye rake. Aria wastes no time capitalizing on her momentary advantage, grabbing Vero's arm and trying for an Irish whip. Vero reverses, and it’s Aria that ends up bouncing off the ropes. But Aria isn’t through yet. She tries for a clothesline on Vero. Vero answers with an arm drag, but Aria springs up again and goes for the ropes. Both women seem to have had the same idea at the same time, and meet in midair.

Valerie Valour:

Aria and Vero both went for a crossbody, and I’d have to say, Aria's going to come off the worse for it.

Matt Valour:

Well, Vero does have the weight advantage. It’s simple physics. Law of inertia. Immovable object, unstoppable force, et cetera...

Valerie Valour:

I’m sure high school students everywhere are taking notes even though failed the Seventh Grade. Twice.

Matt Valour:

Can we focus on the match? There’s Vero now, back on her feet first, but she still looks a little dazed.

Vero and Aria lock up in the middle of the ring. Aria is clearly in trouble this time, and isn’t about to let her weasel her way out of it. Vero with a front facelock nailing Aria with a vicious DDT. Vero pulls Aria up again to her feet, scooping her and setting her up for the Michinoku Driver.

Valerie Valour:

This may be lights out for Aria!

Matt Valour:

The Michinoku Drive!!... Here’s Vero with the cover...

ONE

TWO

THR-NO!

Valerie Valour:

Aria kicks out! That was close! Vero looks shocked...

Matt Valour:

Its a miracle! Aria is still in the match!

Aria gets back on her feet again, dazed and unsteady. Vero charges at Aria, looking to finish this match once and for all, but Aria recovers enough to nail her with a superkick of her own! Vero falls flat on her back. Aria wastes no time, sending Vero into the ropes with a catapult. Aria is there in a flash, using the ropes to choke her opponent, until the referee threatens her with a disqualification. Reluctantly, Aria backs off, then charges across the ring, trying to take advantage of her momentum. Vero, still holding onto the top rope, drops her weight, pulling the rope down with her and sending Aria sailing to the outside. Vero follows Aria out and yanks her upright again before shoving her into the crowd barrier, much to the audience’s approval... Vero jumps out after her and grabs a chair. Vero waits for Aria to stand to her feet, screaming at her to get up, and then cracks the chair over Aria's back!

Valerie Valour:

I don’t know how much more either of these two competitors can dish out. I’m not sure this is even a wrestling match anymore...

Matt Valour:

I agree, Val. Isn’t it great? Where else can you see two grown women beating each other half to death, without either of them getting arrested?

Aria stumbles and leans against the guardrail as Vero drops the chair on the ground. Vero then grabs Aria and then DDT's her face first onto the chair! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!! Vero then rolls back Aria into the ring to avoid a countout. Vero slowly stands to her feet and slides in as Aria backs away from Vero, pleading with her to show mercy. Vero grins evilly, then runs forward as Aria quickly grabs the referee, using him as a human shield and all three of them fall outside the ring!

Valerie Valour:

Oh my! Aria, Vero and the ref are all lying outside of the ring.

Vero is the first to make it to her feet as she prepares to slam Aria's face into the guardrail, but Aria manages to catch herself. She turns and kicks in the midsection, doubling her over, then whips her against the ring apron! Vero winces in pain as Aria throws her back in the ring. Aria then looks for something under the ring and pulls out  Lucille!

479d154ceec0bde3b301b81e5e6af38e.gif

Valerie Valour:

There is something really evil about that woman.

Matt Valour:

Evil never looked this sexy. She can whack me with that all day. Ha ha.

Aria gets back in the ring as she circles around Vero with a sneer on her face. Aria then raises Lucille and cracks it over Vero's back with full force! THWhack!  THWhack! THWhack!

4qkmc1.jpg

Valerie Valour:

OH MY GOD...THIS IS PAINFUL TO WATCH..

Vero screams out in pain as Aria goes to work with the Lucille over and over again until Vero's back is covered in welts!  Finally Aria has enough as she tosses the Lucille and then climbs the turnbuckle. Aria looks down on Vero and then launches herself into the air!

MATT VALOUR:

BLESS THE BROKEN! This is it!

Aria wastes no time hooking the leg as the ref slaps his hands down on the mat…

ONE

TWO

THREE

NO!!!! Vero kicks out at the last second and Aria can't believe it!

Valerie Valour:

Where is Vero getting this energy from!?

Matt Valour:

I thought this was over! How is this possible?!

The fans are out of their seats now, chanting "This is Awesome." Aria looks like she's about to throw a tantrum  as she yells at the referee, stomping her foot down over and over like a little child! Aria looks at Vero coming to and wastes no time quickly going up the turnbuckles but Vero meets her up there climbing the turnbuckles with her cat like speed. They both exchange hard rights and left with Vero winning the exchange with a Knee to the face! Aria tethers over as Vero grabs her by the hair and nails a huge standing hurricarana!! Both the ladies are down. Vero slowly crawls towards Aria's lifeless body and drapes one arm across her chest.

One

Two

Kickout!!

Matt Valour:

This is madness!!

Valerie Valour:

Nope! This is what the temptress division is all about.

Vero staggers to her feet, grabbing the kendo stick which Aria had used on her earlier and starts wailing on her! Aria rolls around and screams in pain as Vero raises the kendo stick and swings it in the air. The fans cheer, getting firmly behind her! Vero then screams at Aria to 'GET UP' as Aria uses the ropes to steady herself. Vero raises the kendo stick and goes for a swing but Aria kicks Vero hard in the shin, causing Vero to land awkwardly on her knee. Aria picks up the kendo stick and blasts Vero in the face with it! Vero is busted open from the head as Aria wastes no time sitting on Vero's back, locking Vero's arms behind her knees camel clutch style, Aria then digs the Kendo stick into Vero's forehead and smiles as Vero can do nothing but squirm in pain and bleed. The ref asks Vero if she wants to quit but Vero yells 'NO'!

Valerie Valour:

This is hard to watch. I cannot look.

Aria spends at the very least 120 seconds digging into Vero's head as slow and as painfully as she can before Vero slowly fades away and passes out from the pain. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell!

DING DING DING!!

Matt Valour:

Yes! The Goddess has done it!

Valerie Valour:

Yeah but Vero never tapped out.

AYUMI:

The winner of this match and STILL Temptress Champion...ARIA QUINN!!

Aria rips the belt from the referee's hand and celebrates her win as she climbs up on the turnbuckle and raises up the belt proudly in the air to a mixed ovation.

#15 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:52 AM

2saoxt.jpg

2sap2l.jpg

Matt Valor: Next up on #Atrocity2 is for the covenant Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Adrenaline Title in a Barbwire Massacre Match! Here comes the challenger.

["Deathwish" by Red Sun Rising hits and red lights flash all around the arena. A single spotlight focuses on the entrance area. Suddenly, Salem Grimsbane walks out from the back and looks around at the crowd in attendance in disgust continues slowly to the ring, ignoring the crowd and instead focusing on himself and tightening the tape on his wrists. As he reaches the ring, he slowly walks up the steel ring steps and slides across the apron and then steps through the ropes. He walks over some and looks at the crowd, but just throws his hands up as if to say that he's not interested in what they have to say about him. He walks over to the far right turnbuckle and sits down in the corner cross legged and waits patiently for the champion Mike Phoenix.]

Matt Valor: Here comes the Adrenaline Champion and this barbwire contraption is intimidating to say the very least!

Val: I hope Jen's insurance premiums are all paid up!

["Erase The Pain" by Palisades hits the arena's sound system. Red and orange lights flood the arena. As fog pours out of the entrance area, two figures appear suddenly and it's none other than SEE Adrenaline Champion Mike Phoenix and his gorgeous young girlfriend Jasmine Skye. Mike and Jasmine are hand-in-hand and they slowly make their way down to the ring. Mike points out to the crowd and Jasmine waves at the fans. They finally reach the ring steps and Mike leads her up the steps and jumps on the apron, holding down the bottom rope for her. Jasmine enters the ring and Mike follows her inside. He then walks over and leans on the ropes and raises his right arm into the air. Jasmine claps her hands and approves of her boyfriend as he bounces off the ropes and stares at the challenger Salem Grimsbane.]

[The referee escorts Jasmine out side the ring as the Hell in the Cell wrapped in barbwire begins to close with Mike Phoenix, Salem Grimsbane and head referee Anderson Rich all locked inside it.]

Val: Why is Jasmine staying?

Matt Valor: To lend moral support?

Val: Why do I have a sneaky suspicion she is still going to find a way to help Mike in this match?

Matt Valor: That's next to impossible since GM Joey Morelli caught wind of such a thing and ordered this match to be inside this Massacre in a Cell contraption. I mean look how much razorwire is wrapped around it!

Val: Jen's sparing no expense. But at what cost for these two ass kicker deluxes?

Matt Valor: I have a feeling this is going to be a blood bath!

Val: Why not? We are in this spooky castle. I'm sure Bloody Mary would approve.

Matt Valor: The bell has sounded and here we go!

[Phoenix rolls to the outside and looks under the ring. He starts grabbing weapons and throwing them into the ring.]

Val: I guess Phoenix is rising!

Matt Valor: Good one for a change.

Val: A bowling ball? I didn't know Phoenix is a bowler.

Matt Valor: He is tonight here at #Atrocity2, live, from Transylvania, Romania! 

[Grimsbane picks up a bowling pin from all the goodies Phoenix throws in and throws a perfect strike hitting Mike in the head and stopping him dead in his tracks.]

Matt Valor: Looks like Grimsbane is bowling a perfect game to start off!

Val: DDT by Grimsbane onto a wheelbarrow?

Matt Valor: His version of taking out the trash I assume.

[Grimsbane picks up a pool stick and breaks it over the head of Phoenix.]

Val: Lucky thing that wasn't wrapped in barbwire!

[As soon as Val speaks Grimsbane wraps razorwire around a pool stick and jams it into the back of Phoenix shredding skin in the process.]

Matt Valor: Guess he heard you.

[Phoenix screams in pain as Grimsbane rakes the razorwire wrapped pool stick over his back a second time. Then a third. Before he gets a chance to cause more damage Jasmine gets his attention from outside the cell.]

Jasmine: Yoo-Hoo! 

[Grimsbane smiles and goes over to talk to Jasmine.]

Jasmine: Hey there, big boy. How you doin'?

[Before he can answer Mike Phoenix gets back on his feet a blasts Grimsbane with a High Knee drop into his back sending him flying into the cell and into the razorwire face first. Phoenix then wraps razorwire around his fist and pounds it into the head of Grimsbane over and over again until a hole opens up and blood starts flowing all over the place.]

Val: Look at all that blood! Dracula would be proud.

Matt Valor: So would Freddy Krueger!  

[The fans keep counting as blood fills the cell like a hot spring bath.]

Fans: 1....2....3..4...5..6..7...8..9..10!

Val: No disqualification in this match so these fans can count to a hundred if they wanted too.

Matt Valor: I'm not sure these idiots can count that high.

[On the eleventh strike Grimsbane gives Phoenix a low blow to stop the onslaught. Grimsbane then lefts Phoenix up and delivers a pump handle slam onto a garbage can turning the can into aluminium foil.]

Val: Ouch!

Matt Valor: Not the family jewels. That may hinder Phoenix and Jasmine's plan for after the match!

Val: Ewww..I'll take your word for it.

[Grimsbane throws Phoenix into a corner turnbuckle then begins to viciously kick him all over.]

Matt Valor: Grimsbane is stomping himself a mudhole and walking it dry here at #Atrocity2!

[Grimsbane runs from one corner to the other and catches Phoenix in the jaw with a well placed knee.[

Matt Valor: That caught him flush on the jaw.

Val: Mike Phoenix might be eating dinner through a straw after this one.

[Just as Grimsbane rears back for another knee Jasmine once again distracts him by flirting with him.]

Jasmine: Hey there big boy. 

[Grimsbane stops his assault and smiles at Jasmine.]

Jasmine: Wow. Look at all those muscles. (She blows him a kiss) I bet you've got muscles in places most people don't even have.

[Grimsbane air catches another kiss blown his way by Jasmine.]

[This gives Mike Phoenix enough time to recover. Phoenix gets up and collects himself making sure he hasn't lost any teeth. Jasmine smiles and tells Grimsbane to turn around. As he does Phoenix nails him with a Inverted DDT.]

Matt Valor: Shades of Mick Foley!

[Phoenix wraps Grimsbane around the Tree of Woe and some razorwire. Both men are now drenched in blood. The smell in the castle becomes kind of erie. Phoenix runs to the opposite end of the cell and goes full speed with a knee into the face of Grimsbane. Phoenix gets back up and picks up lighter fluid he threw in earlier. Phoenix finds the bowling ball and douses it with the fluid then fills the finger holes with the flammable liquid. Phoenix pulls a lighter out from his pants pocket and the crowd goes crazy. He lights the ball on fire and throws a perfect strike right into the face of Grimsbane. The balls partially lights the mat on fire as well as Phoenix's hand. Grimsbane is engulfed in flames until head Referee Anderson Rich puts the flames out with a fire extinguisher. He then snows Phoenix's hand. Phoenix slowly makes his way to Grimsbane and unwraps him from the Tree of Woe in the corner. He lifts Grimsbane up and delivers a Last Ride Sit Out Powerbomb!]

Matt Valor: The New Moon Rising!! 

Val: He hit his finisher. The cover!

Matt Valor: 1....2...thre-

Val: Kick out!! 

Matt Valor: Grimsbane just kicked the hell out! 

Val: That only seemed to anger Phoenix. He drags Grimsbane up by his hair and sets him up in the middle of the ring. 

Matt Valor: He drapes a chair over the limp bloody body of Grimsbane. He's going to the top rope!

Val: What in the hell does he think he's doing?

Matt Valor: The Happenstance (Rain Maker)!! 

Val: He landed it perfectly but onto the chair which may have hurt both men.

Matt Valor: Mike Phoenix crawls over and makes the cover! 

Val: 1.....2...3!!

Matt Valor: KICK OUT!!

Val: No way! How'd he kick out of that?

Matt Valor: I don't know but Grimsbane is still not moving and the pissed off Mike Phoenix is now wrapping razorwire around the body of Grimsbane. 

Val: He's climbing the top rope again?

Matt Valor: Don't tell me he is going to fly again?!

Val: I think he is.

Matt Valor: The Red Eye Rush!(Shooting Star Press)

Val: No way Grimsbane kicks out of this...this one is over!

Matt Valor: The cover..1...2..3!!

Val: He kicked out!!! 

Matt Valor: I don't believe it..Grimsbane kicked out again!

Val: That man is my hero!!

Matt Valor: Look at the look of disbelief on the faces of both Mike Phoenix and Jasmine on the outside. 

Val: And Phoenix is really pissed off now..

Matt Valor: He is talking to himself. He wipes off blood from his face and nails a Knee Drop on Grimsbane who still is not moving. 

Val: Phoenix is climbing the ropes for a third time!

Matt Valor: What a valiant effort by Grimsbane. This guy is all heart. 

Val: He's jumping!

Matt Valor: One Wing Phoenix!! (One Wing Angel)

Val: He was cleared for lift off and that has to be it. 

Matt Valor: Phoenix rolls onto Grimsbane and the cover!

Val: 1....2....3!!

Matt Valor: HE KICKED OUT AGAIN!

Val: No fucking way!

Matt Valor: This Grimsbane is the toughest son of a bitch I've ever seen!

Val: Phoenix is frustrated and is using Grimsbane as a punching bag but Grimsbane is fighting back!

Matt Valor: You have to be shitting me! Grimsbane is fighting the hell back!!

Val: Phoenix keeps hitting him but Grimsbane is back up and shaking it off! Phoenix looks spooked.

Matt Valor: Grimsbane is back to his feet!

Val: Those punches by Phoenix aren't even affecting Grimsbane! He's pointing at Mike Phoenix and Phoenix is looking at Jasmine who has no answers for him on the outside.

Matt Valor: Shades of the Incredible Hulk Hogan!! Grimsbane just hulked up!

Val: Now big piston like rights and lefts to the face of a bloodied and battered Mike Phoenix by the Incredible Grimsbane!

Matt Valor: Salem Grimsbane is a baaaad man! 

Val: He scoops Phoenix up..The Conjuring!! (Package Pilrdriver)

Matt Valor: That's his finisher. This one is over. We got a new Adrenaline Champion!

Val: Wait a minute..Jasmine is trying to get Salem Grimsbane's attention! 

Matt Valor: I don't think it will work this time..it's over..cover that man and we have a new Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Adrenaline Champion!!

Fans: Show us your tits!! Show us your tits!!

[Jasmine screams at Salem and then flashes him her tits.]

Val: These people are sick!

Matt Valor: Salem Grimsbane is now walking towards Jasmine who keeps flashing him from the outside of that cell type razorwire dwelling!

Val: That gives Mike Phoenix enough time to recover..he picks up that fire extinguisher referee Anderson Rich used earlier to put out those fires.

Matt Valor: Jasmine points and tells Grimsbane to turn around!

[Phoenix first snows Salem Grimsbane by pushing the button as the white substance sprays into Salem's eyes. Phoenix then whinds up and smashes the fire extinguisher over the head of Grimsbane.]

Val: Down goes Salem Grimsbane!

Matt Valor: Phoenix is climbing the top rope and Jasmine is cheering her man on! 

Val: Ready for lift off again!!

Matt Valor: Phoenix Splash!!

Val: Nailed it!

Matt Valor: The cover..1....2...3!!

Val: Mike Phoenix retains his Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Adrenaline Title!!

Fans: Holy shit!! Holy Shit!!

Matt Valor: Match of the year candidate here at #Atrocity2!

Fans: Thank you Grimsbane! Thank you Grimsbane!

Val: These two just tore the house down while Jasmine tore her clothes off.

Matt Valor: Hey...don't hate the player..hate the game! What a show these two remarkable athletes just put on.

Val: Amazing!

Matt Valor: You can say that again.

Val: Amazing!

Matt Valor: That was a figure of speech.

Val: Well you told me to say it again.

Matt Valor: And now you do what I tell you to do? At any rate..we will be right back with our next match.

Val: It's going to take a lot to top that!

#16 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:45 PM

Bloodlust-Title.jpg

Dempsey-Vs-Blades.png

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Devil With Angel Eyes by Royal Bliss  blasts over the PA systems as The crowd Erupts in Boo’s Brian Blades walks out looking at the fans and taunting them and he slowly walks down the ramp yelling at the fans he gets in the ring and then goes to his corner and awaits the start of  the match.

Ayumi

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Bloodlust Rules Match and it is for The Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Bloodlust Championship.  Introducing first from Odessa Texas he is the challenger  Brian Blades!!!!!!

The crowd erupts in boo’s

The lights go off in the arena. Meaning of Life blares over the PA system. Aiden walks out from behind the curtains to a fury of green fireworks going off. Once the fireworks clear, and the smoke settles Aiden is shown on the stage. Aiden is wearing a pair of white shorts which has an Irish flag on them. He also has on a pair of white wrestling boots that come up a few inches above his ankles. Aiden walks intensely down to the ring. Aiden walks over the the ring steps, and walks up then before he ducks between the top rope, and the middle rope to enter the ring.

Ayumi

And his opponent from Dublin Ireland. He is The Shrouded Enigma Entertainment Bloodlust Champion!!! Aiden Dempsey!!!

The crowd does a mixed reaction.

Ding Ding Ding!!

Immediately, Dempsey lunges at Blades hitting him with the plate on the Bloodlust Championship. Cover!

ONE! TWO! THR...NO!

Dempsey almost ended it early but Blades kicked out just in the nick of time.

Dempsey pulls Blades up off the canvas, Blades’ face covered in crimson as Dempsey puts him in a side headlock and punches at the cut above his right eye.

Blades pushes off and gets his head free, runs off the ropes and smashes Dempsey in the head with a running forearm.

Blades goes for the cover but has second thoughts and pulls Dempsey up quickly even before the referee can get into position.

Blades picks up Dempsey off the canvas and onto his shoulders, DDT onto the title belt! OMFG!

Perfectly legal in this type of match.

Dempsey is now busted wide open, the crimson covering the canvas as Dempsey somehow makes it to his feet using the ropes as leverage.

Blades can’t believe, quite frankly neither can I. Dempsey rises and Blades knocks him back down to one knee with an uppercut. Blades rakes Dempsey’s eyes, lunges forward and hits him with the blockbuster.

Dempsey’s eyes are blank as he tries to shake off the both the blockbuster and the eye rake. This is Dempsey’s match to lose and he’s been on the receiving end of a lot of damage to the head and neck.

Dempsey stirs, he slides across the ring and rolls outside hitting the floor in a heap. Blades exits the ring on the other side and climbs onto the barricade, hot footing it across the metal barricade and leaps off the edge as Dempsey cracks him with a light tube.

A mist of white is in the air, the powder coming from that light tube and Blades has to be out of it.

Dempsey’s counter allows him to breath a bit, but in this type of match there is no real rest for these guys except when they go backstage.

Dempsey grabs onto a trash can full of kendo sticks and bats from under the ring, he pulls out the one item he likes the most and drops the can. OMFG! He’s got a barbed wire cricket bat, Dempsey drives the bat into Blades rib cage as he attempts to get off the floor and then drives it down onto Blade’s back and next over and over again.

Blades is pierced all over by the barbed wire, Dempsey drives the bat into Blades’ rib cage one more time before Blades hits Dempsey with a low blow out of nowhere.

I cannot believe Blades even has the awareness to even hit that in the heat of getting pummeled by a barbed wire cricket bat.

Blades rises to his feet using the apron skirt, he is off balance for a second but mounts Dempsey and begins pummeling Dempsey with rights and lefts while in agony from the barbed wire piercing his skin.

Blades grabs the legs for the pin fall and leans forwards while nearly collapsing onto Dempsey as the referee counts.

ONE! TWO! THR...NO!

Dempsey kicked out!

I cannot believe it, what a close one that was.

Blades grabs onto the trash can, he finds what appears to be a car jack. Dempsey slowly uses the apron to get to his feet, Blades gets onto his feet and runs at Dempsey missing a hit with car jack but turns around and clocks him with the car jack. Cover!

ONE! TWO! THR...NO!

Another near fall! Blades cannot believe that Dempsey was able to kick out.

Blades digs underneath the ring, pulling out two tables. He drops the bottom one and lifts the top one up and sets it up on the floor.

What is he doing?

Blades kicks Dempsey in the face knocking him down onto the floor and begins pulling the second table out from under the ring.

Blades has something sinister in mind here.

Dempsey stirs and rolls up Blades from behind.

ONE! TWO! THR...NO!

Blades kicks out!

Blades gets up and kicks Dempsey in the face and then he lifts Dempsey off the floor, twisting Dempsey around … CHAOS THEORY!!!! Cover!

ONE! TWO! THREE!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Here is you winner, and NEW! SEE Bloodlust Champion, Brian Blades!!!!

#17 Jennifer Enigma

Jennifer Enigma

Administrator

• Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

**CASKET MATCH** Lindsey Calaway vs. Necra Octavian Kane

Atrocity-Title.jpg

Atrocity-Championship-Match.png

The house lights go down, as a golden and black spotlights go over the crowd. The tron erupts in flames, as the Egyptian Gods appear as chanting is heard. With each name the images change, as "Playing with the Big Boys Now" (Metal Version) by Johnathan Young begins to play. The chanting continues as The tron comes to life with scenes of graveyards all over the world, but soon comes to a stop at the Great Pyramids. The scene soon changes once again to Necra in what appears to be a sarcophagus.

giphy.gif

Her eyes open, and flash blue as the scene changes to title reigns, and matches. Heavy mist rolls in over the stage, as two lines of figures appear on the stage and start down either side of the ramp way holding pennants with her symbol upon them. At the back of the stage a throne rises from the floor. The spot lights come to a stop at the back and on the throne where we see Necra with Ex standing beside her. Just then we see men in hooded cloaks pushing out the coffin from the stage.

33njcde.jpg

Ayumi:

This match is a casket match and it is for the SEE Atrocity Championship! In order to win you must close the lid on the coffin with your opponent inside. Making her way to the ring first....from the Isle of the Gods Greece...She is Goddess of the Dead.... Necra Octavian Kane!!

Necra stares at the casket as they push it up against the ring and leave. Then, Four men dressed in nothing but long loin cloths lift the throne onto their shoulders, as Ex walks ahead of them. They reach the ring, and they lower the throne. One of them kneels before her and she steps on his back to get down from the throne, as she takes Ex's hand. She walks up the steps and Ex holds open the ropes for her, letting her to step into the ring. She raises her arms as lightening hits each post before bursting into flames. She removes the headdress and sets it aside along with the crook and flail waiting for the match to begin. She turns her head to look up at the stage as Ayumi announces her opponent.

The Lights go out and Lindsey's video comes up on the titian tron as smoke come up from the top of the ramp as Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold plays on P.A system as Lindsey walks out. She walks through the smoke as she flings her hair back and stand on top of the ramp looking into the crowd. She holds up both of her hands in the air as she forms them into the rock and roll sign and the fans stand on their feet for her.

jueqea.jpg

Ayumi:

Her opponent...making his way to the ring...from Arlington Texas....she is the SEE Atrocity Champion....'ONE OF A KIND' LINDSEY CALAWAY!!

The fans cheer their heads off as Lindsey walks down the ramp with a smile on her face. Lindsey slides into the ring and jumps up onto the turn buckle and looks into the crowd, pointing at some of the fans that have homemade sign's for her. Lindsey jumps down and pull her hair out of her face  as she walks over to the middle of the ring and raises the SEE Atrocity belt!

wn04g.jpg

The fans are divided as a duel chant starts up for both the competitors. Necra smirks as she glares across the ring at Lindsey, who shows no sign of fear leaning on the ropes. Necra then approaches her, sizing Lindsey up with her arrogant gaze. The two then tie up as Lindsey gets an immediate go behind. Necra struggles against of it and works out into an arm wrench. Lindsey wrenches around and reverses it, putting Necra in a hammer lock. Necra reverses out of that and drop toe holds Lindsey flat on her face. Necra shoots up and hooks Lindsey in a side head lock. Lindsey works and squirms her head free, hooking Necra in a rear chin lock; digging her knee between Necra's shoulder blades. Lindsey works free of it and Lindsey takes a step back and hits Necra with a running knee lift.

Valerie Valour:

Lindsey doing all she can to wear down Necra in the early going.

Matt Valour:

Well she has to in order to survive. The last thing Lindsey needs is to give Necra any kind of opening.  

Lindsey walks to Necra, grabbing her by her hair and pulls her to his feet and Necra stands up hitting Lindsey with a fore arm to the face. She takes a moment then Lindsey picks up Necra and hooks her for a DDT. She runs towards the corner and uses it to get moment for the Tornado DDT, but Necra throws her loose. She charges in for a running forearm smash, but Necra catches her with a nasty yakuza kick that drops her flat on the mat. Necra picks her up and whips her into the ropes. she catches her coming in off the ropes and hits her with a spinning back breaker. When she hits the mat, Necra hops over and tries to hook in a rear naked choke. Lindsey breaks free of it and started to elbow her in the sides. Necra lets go, and then gets up. Lindsey gets up, and Necra jumps up and tries to kick her. Lindsey dodges it, but Necra catches her on the back side with Eigi Rush kick. Sending her down hard. Necra tries to capitalize on this and starts to push Lindsey to the casket. The ref opens it up and Necra gets her under the ropes. And as she about to push Lindsey in it, Lindsey grabs hold of the bottom rope and holds herself in the ring. They keep trying to go back and forth but Lindsey gets back into the ring and the casket lid gets shut again.

Matt Valour:

First attempt by Necra in this match. She's gonna need a lot more if she wants to beat the champ.

Valerie Valour:

I know what Lindsey is capable of. And there's just no quit in that woman.

Necra goes to pick Lindsey up, but Lindsey starts to rifle off rights and lefts at Necra's gut. Lindsey pops back up and hits Necra with a big European uppercut. Necra is stunned by it, backing up slightly. Lindsey kicks Necra in the gut and when she bends over, nails her with a DDT. Lindsey pops back up, and Necra gets up fairly quickly as well. Lindsey charges and nails Necra with a clothesline. Necra goes down and rolls towards the corner. Necra uses the turnbuckle to get back up and Lindsey charges in and hits Necra with an avalanche. Necra slumps down in the corner, and Lindsey takes off for the opposite ropes. Lindsey comes back in and hits Necra with a boot scrape that drives her out of the ring. Lindsey takes off for the opposite ropes again and comes back and hits Necra with a baseball slide when she gets up, driving her back into the guard railing.

Matt Valour:

Well, that will leave a mark.

Valerie Valour:

Lindsey pulling out all the stops.

Lindsey picks up Necra, and Necra is bleeding from the mouth. Lindsey lines up near some chairs, and attempts to suplex Necra. Necra blocks the suplex attempt and twists around, hitting Lindsey with a suplex on the unfolded chairs. Lindsey crumbles two chairs under her weight. Necra gets up, touching her lip and seeing that she’s bleeding. Necra smiles at it and picks Lindsey up, whipping her towards the announce table. Lindsey hits it, flips over the top and lands right between Valerie and Matt. Necra laughs at the agony showing in Lindsey's face. She then pushes Matt out of the way to get to Lindsey. She grabs her by her orange hair and pulls her up to her feet and places a seductive kiss on her. Necra then scoops Lindsey off the ground. Necra body slams Lindsey on a table but it doesn’t break. Necra finds a stack of production boxes and climbs up them, and points at Lindsey. Necra is in the Air, and Necra comes down with a flying elbow drop, driving Lindsey and herself through the table!!

Valerie Valour

These two are going to kill each other I just hope Lindsey can make it through this brutal match.

Matt Valour:

She should of thought about that before she accepted this match with the Goddess of Death herself.

Necra pulls herself out of the wreckage of the table and picks Lindsey up, whipping her into a wall. Lindsey gets up slowly, and as Necra comes in to pick her up, Lindsey nails her with a vicious headbutt. Necra drops to her knees and Lindsey gets up. Lindsey grabs a chair, and swings it, hitting Necra in the back of the head. Necra falls flat on her face and pumps a puddle of blood onto the ground. Lindsey picks up Necra and drags her back towards the ring. Lindsey bounces Necra's head off a post and then whips her at the guard railing. Lindsey follows closely behind her and clotheslines Necra over the guard railing. Lindsey starts to throw chairs in the ring. Lindsey picks up one last chair and waits for Necra to get up. When Necra gets up, Lindsey throws the chair at Necra's head. The chair smacks Necra in the face and makes her stumble. Lindsey jumps up on the guard railing and springboards off it, catching Necra and hitting her with a tornado DDT on the concrete floor.

Valerie Valour:

OH MY GOD, this is insane. A tornado DDT on the concrete!

Lindsey gets up and picks up Necra and rolls her into the ring. Necra gets up and grabs one of the chairs that Lindsey threw in the ring. Lindsey climbs back into the ring and gets decked by Necra swinging the chair. Lindsey goes down hard and her head opens up, starting to pump blood out of it. Necra opens up the half dented chair and sets it in the center of the ring. Necra waits as Lindsey gets up, and then hooks her for a fisherman’s suplex. Necra picks up Lindsey and hits her with a body slam through the chair.

Valerie Valour:

I felt that impact from here.

Matt Valour:

If that didn't rupture Lindsey's spine, I owe you a coke.

Necra takes a breather as Lindsey slowly starts to get up, favouring her lower back. Necra goes to pick her up but Lindsey chops her in the throat. As Necra staggers backwards and clutches at her throat, trying to get air, Lindsey gets up, charges, and jumps up, hitting Necra with a chick kick, nailing Necra. Necra drops, but gets up and stumbles around in the ring. Lindsey picks up Necra in the fireman’s carry position and then drops out with a double knee gut buster. Lindsey takes a few seconds to gather herself and then rolls Necra towards the casket.

Valerie Valour:

Lindsey looks to be in the driver's seat now, looking to end this once and for all.

Necra fights out of it and rolls her way down to the guard railing, getting some distance between her and Lindsey. Lindsey follows after and takes a running charge at Necra as she lines up with the guard railing. Necra catches Lindsey coming in and hits her with an overhead belly to belly suplex that lands Lindsey back first across the guard railing. Lindsey hits hard and then slingshots into the front row. Necra hops the railing immediately and picks up a chair, waffling Lindsey in the back with it. Lindsey groans and rolls away, getting back to her feet. Necra swings the chair and wraps it around Lindsey's head. Lindsey goes down in a heap and the fans start to flip out.

FANS:

HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Necra throws Lindsey back in the ring and whips her into the ropes, and goes for a clothesline. Lindsey ducks under it and comes back and hits him with a dropkick to her  knees, cutting Necra down to size! Necra loses her balance and drops to her knee and Lindsey gets up, running and nailing Necra with a dropkick to the side of her head. Necra takes it and rolls straight to the outside. Lindsey gets up and hits the ropes as Necra gets up. Lindsey gets up in the air, springboards off the ropes, and hits Necra with a tremendous crossbody! Lindsey pops up and the fans go insane. Lindsey picks up Necra and rolls her into the ring, Lindsey jumps up on the apron and uses the ropes to slingshot herself over for a legdrop. Necra rolls out of the way and Lindsey gets up in pain. Necra catches her from behind and hits her with a OCRA SPECIAL (german suplex). Necra isn't done yet as she gets up with Lindsey and shifts her position, hooking her legs and arms, hitting her with a CROOK AND FLAIL!(Cutthroat Neckbreaker). Necra smiles evilly, circling around Lindsey as she staggers to her feet. Necra closes in as she gets up and hooks her arms behind her neck. She scoops Lindsey high into the air, twists her around and hits her with a MUMMIFICATION!! (Cross arm Backcracker). Lindsey goes down in a heap.

Matt Valour:

GET HER IN THE CASKET!!

Valerie Valour:

This could be it for Lindsey. We might be looking at a new champion here.

Necra picks up Lindsey and Irish whips her towards the casket, with intentions of throwing her in it but Lindsey stops short jumps backwards and nails her with the COSMIC SHATTERED (Pele kick) out of nowhere, as Necra drops to the matt. Lindsey rushes to the turnbuckles and jumps up them. She turns herself around mid jump, then jumps off with a Shooting star press into a double stomp onto Necra's chest as the fans erupt.

HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!

Valerie Valour:

DID YOU SEE THAT MATT?

Matt Valour:

Yea the whole free world saw that, big deal.

Lindsey turn, now she gets to her feet as Necra is down. She grabs her by the hair, lifting him up and slamming her down hard to the mat. Lindsey rushes to climb and gets to the very top...she raises her arms up and leaps, hitting the LIFE CHANGER (420 Splash) hard on Necra! The fans are out of their seats as Lindsey gets back to her feet and Necra is out cold on the mat. She begins to roll her to the side of the ring and pushes her in the casket. Lindsey though collapses on the mat from sheer exhaustion.

Matt Valour:

She needs to close the lid!!

As Lindsey struggles to pull herself up, Necra sits up straight in the casket, turning fast and looks at Lindsey. Lindsey and Necra start throwing punches back and forth and then Lindsey gets knocked to the floor. Necra props herself up from the casket when all of a sudden...

Meaning of Life by Disturbed Blasts over the P.A. and Aiden Dempsey comes running down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. Aiden gets to the ring and slams it down over Necra's head hard knocking her out cold. Aiden then grabs Lindsey, dragging her to her feet and Lindsey grabs hold of the lid slamming it down hard. Aiden smirks and starts to back up from Lindsey.

DING DING DING!!

Ayumi:

The Winner of this Match and STILL ATROCITY CHAMPION...Lindsey Calaway!

The referee then hands the belt to Lindsey as her theme music plays over the speaker.

Matt Valour:

What the hell did we just SEE? And why the heck did Aiden come out here and help Lindsey?! I demand an explanation this instant!!

Valerie Valour:

I don't know why Aiden came out.. Let's not forget that it was Aiden who beat Necra for the Bloodlust title last year. Maybe he feels that he's entitled for an Atrocity championship match ?

27wsyeo.png

Lindsey looks just as confused as the fans in the attendance who are in shock.

33tjecg.jpg

Aiden then points at her, telling her she owes him as he heads to the back.

And the cameras fade to black and  the See logo flashes over the screen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users